GDT: Buffalo at Tampa Bay 3-6-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Nolan is going to really screw up this McDavid quest. We may have to rely on the incredible craptitude of Garth Snow and the Isles.

There is nothing in this universe more sure than this. Not the sunrise. Not even death itself.

Jesus Myers...

This is his gangly older brother, Tyler.

He may suck in terms of statistics but I still like Mike Weber

Same. Probably for the same reason. I love his type of mean. I know, there are -28 reasons to not like him, but I just do.

Only able to listen online .. RJ sure makes me want to watch. I was nervous w/ the chatter about trading Myers at the deadline - so glad he's staying, altho I'll never buy another authentic (Vanek) jersey again.

You can just have Moulson stitched over---oh.

He may suck in terms of statistics but I still like Mike Weber

It seems like playin with Myers has settled him down a bit. Good to see!

I always felt like maybe the fact that he's on the PK has skewed his plus/minus a bit?

Edited by Bills12Sabres11

The Bolts are off their game; did they think they'd have an easy one tonight?

I'm guilty of forgetting something very important that may help to es'plane what we're seeing here: chemistry. These guys aren't a talented bunch, but other than being properly motivated by Nolan, it seems they are developing some chemistry by both addition and subtraction.

It seems like playin with Myers has settled him down a bit. Good to see!

I always felt like maybe the fact that he's on the PK has skewed his plus/minus a bit?

How does killing penalties effect the plus/minus of a player?

GO SABRES!!!

Couple of good internal competitions to watch over the next 20 games and next season:

Hodgson and Myers race for Captaincy

Enroth and Neuvrith race for Starter Slot

Stafford and Leino race for the door

My biggest fear for next season is how we're ever going to manage to hit the cap floor if we dump both of these guys. I'm all for using Uncle Terry's money to over-pay free agents to come play here. Specifically Ott.

Couple of good internal competitions to watch over the next 20 games and next season:

Hodgson and Myers race for Captaincy

Enroth and Neuvrith race for Starter Slot

Stafford and Leino race for the door

Huh? Neither.

My biggest fear for next season is how we're ever going to manage to hit the cap floor if we dump both of these guys. I'm all for using Uncle Terry's money to over-pay free agents to come play here. Specifically Ott.

I think you'll get your wish. It's going to be like Christmas in July.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.