All about St. Louis's Blues

darksabre

Great last page here, and I especially agree with this. It seems the Blues' D was designed with only an adequate goaltender in mind, and I'm not sure it's the right approach with Miller. That said, overhauling a defensive system isn't exactly something you do a few weeks before the playoffs, so it makes sense they'd rather have Miller adjust.

The first period last night is typical of the "adjusted" Miller. His reactions seem slower, his positioning is off, and he seems unable to track the puck at times. It's a major adjustment for a guy who played the same way for a decade, but he was getting the hang of it as the game pressed on. Baptism by fire.

They are asking Miller to take the reads differently - in Buffalo, Miller usually had shooter and he'd play high in the crease taking angles away.

in St. Louis they want him to take pass, and he's back farther in the crease to back the play coming at him.

Or at least that's what I think I'm seeing.

That is pretty much how it was reported in an interview with Miller before the Sabres - Blues game.

Incredibly overrated. Yea, I said it.

SHUT YOUR WH0RE MOUTH!

Edited by weave

He got better.

Yes, like night and day after the end of the 1st period. Someone must have used my Sgt Hartman pep talk on him - he did start @#$%ing Tiffany cufflinks for the rest of the game. Go St. Louis - we need that draft pick!

Edited by Jsixspd

You may breath a little easier as he only has to get them to the WC finals (and play 50% of the first two rounds). So it's 1 down, 7 to go.

GO SABRES!!!

Oh, I thought he had to get them in the finals.. Better yet.

I'm watching the game on TV and just checked NHL.com for the boxscore and the website was at 19:54 before the puck was dropped to start the 2nd.

Weird.

Edit: it appears the TV game is on a 10 second delay from the NHL site.

Edited by Jeanbe

Yep

:sick:

Miller is the only one I care about, but I don't actually care too much about any of them. I do want St. Louis to win it all, though, just because I always rooted for teams that Paul Kariya played for when Buffalo was out of it.

I like Roy. Always have. And I don't care that a bunch of people who are afraid that they themselves are gay make fun of him for someone holding a sausage against his crotch. He has taken what he has been given talent-wise as far as he possibly can. Can't ask more than that from someone.

At Louis winning it all(29th pick) is worse for the Sabres than St Louis losing in the conference finals (26th or 27th pick). No one who is a Sabres Fan should be rooting for the blues to win the cup.

Probably the most ignorant moment I've seen on here yet. Nobody mentioned that incident. As a matter of fact, I've never heard of it.

It was mentioned ad naseum for years before he was moved. He wasn't talking about you.

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

You can't drink alcohol legally yet, can you?

:rolleyes: :doh:

I don't hate Roy really. I just don't care for him. The vomit thing was an overreaction, it was more me saying I don't give a ###### about either of them. Or Ott really.

I like Roy. Always have. And I don't care that a bunch of people who are afraid that they themselves are gay make fun of him for someone holding a sausage against his crotch. He has taken what he has been given talent-wise as far as he possibly can. Can't ask more than that from someone.

I never liked the diving, but I sure as hell never had a problem with him as a player here. Nearly a PPG guy. His antics--whether in the dressing room or on Chippewa--revealed him as immature. He couldn't "grow up" here, and that was troublesome. But he put it out on the ice.

Probably the most ignorant moment I've seen on here yet. Nobody mentioned that incident. As a matter of fact, I've never heard of it.

His nickname was "sausage," and there was this one picture...Chz? Help?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.