GDT: Buffalo at Dallas 3-3-14 at 8:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

bad penalty to take late in the game. Not smart.

Still you don't make that call with 2 minutes left and then allow 2 blatant trips by the stars afterwards. Dallas was getting away with interference all game long.

Excellent showing by Enroth.

Still you don't make that call with 2 minutes left and then allow 2 blatant trips by the stars afterwards. Dallas was getting away with interference all game long.

Excellent showing by Enroth.

not to mention a blatant pick which should have been called as Interference

I've seen a couple of Panthers rebuilds first hand, I don't think I've ever seen a team get so depleted of all its talent as this team has. Although I'm sure it's happened, nothing immediately comes to mind. I just can't imagine how bad they would be if Nolan couldn't squeeze some effort out of them.

Imagine how bad they might be by 3 pm on Wednesday?

No matter how bad they are, no matter how much the tank is necessary, it still hurts when they lose.

I have to agree with this.

Bad call by refs. Stars interfered with a Sabre players as he headed to the bench.

They never replayed it so we could see it. But the officiating appeared to be tremendously lopsided against the Sabres, for sure.

Weber is a nice guy, but his instincts suck.

That's while he will be gone either by the deadline or in the offseason: No hockey sense. Scott is a better Dman.

Terrible PK. Sabres didnt once get it out of their zone

Just before they scored, I remarked at how tired the PKers looked. Poor bastages.

I just can't imagine how bad they would be if Nolan couldn't squeeze some effort out of them.

I can. We saw that under Rolston.

Love when Darryl Reaugh said Ville Leino is getting paid by the shot!

The Stars are my home market (ugh, I know) but I really like Reaugh as a color commentator. For as charmingly oafish as Rob Ray is, Darryl Reaugh equally as clever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.