SPOILER GDT: CANADA v USA MEN'S SEMIFINAL

Eleven

Bagged milk.... lmao..... it's also proudly labeled ######..... :lol:

tumblr_inline_mp37owsmh01qz4rgp.jpg

I remember drinking that as a kid as well as powdered milk at my folks cottage on the Georgian Bay. Like Coors, it isn't bad if it is cold, but unless it is just the warm side of ice... skim milk as more substance.

U.S. wins this one 4-1. Canadians have had a dismal 7% shooting percentage and have yet to put it all together while the U.S. has gelled. If it comes down to goaltending U.S. has the lead. With that, Go Canadeh !

Ya I also don't have a good feeling about this. Canada has looked out of sorts at times this tourney. Having said that, this will be game 5 so maybe they will start to gel as the game goes on. If we're going to win it's because Weber and Doughty continue to distroy people as they have all tourney. If not for those two I don't know if this team is in the semis.

Canadians have had a dismal 7% shooting percentage and have yet to put it all together while the U.S. has gelled. If it comes down to goaltending U.S. has the lead. With that, Go Canadeh !

Some might say that the shooting percentage is the only thing that they haven't "put together", and they've got too many talented scorers for that to continue. I could see this being a 6-5 game.

Some might say that the shooting percentage is the only thing that they haven't "put together", and they've got too many talented scorers for that to continue. I could see this being a 6-5 game.

Just think, they have reached this point of the tournament with Crosby doing nothing for them. Hopefully he comes to play this game........

have fun Rooting for The Toronto Maple-Americans!

CAN - A - DA! CAN - A - DA! CAN - A - DA!

Just think, they have reached this point of the tournament with Crosby doing nothing for them. Hopefully he comes to play this game........

have fun Rooting for The Toronto Maple-Americans!

CAN - A - DA! CAN - A - DA! CAN - A - DA!

That's very true, it would be great for Crosby to do something out there. I also agree with an earlier poster saying this could be a high scoring game. Should be a good one!

Well, the winner of this one faces Sweden in the Gold Medal Game on Sunday. So Enroth is guaranteed at least a silver for warming the bench.

Lundqvist gets injured in some freaky Olympic sex, Quick trips getting onto the ice for warmups... Ryan Miller plays Jhonas Enroth for gold.

Well, the winner of this one faces Sweden in the Gold Medal Game on Sunday. So Enroth is guaranteed at least a silver for warming the bench.

Has he been the #2? I haven't been able to find any info on who their backup has been because Henrik has played every second for them

Lundqvist gets injured in some freaky Olympic sex, Quick trips getting onto the ice for warmups... Ryan Miller plays Jhonas Enroth for gold.

he's from Sweeden, are they into Kinky Sex? I would have said he was injured while disassembling some of the IKEA furniture he brought with him for his room

That's very true, it would be great for Crosby to do something out there. I also agree with an earlier poster saying this could be a high scoring game. Should be a good one!

I see the opposite, I think it will be a tight close game, Canada will obviously give up one goal cause Price is in net (I say this wearing a Team Canada Price jersey right now)

I think if they lose though, theres going to be a lot of questioning directed towards Crosby who seems to have disappeared.

One question I have to ask, What type of reaction do you think Kessel and VanRymsdyk will get in the first game back in Toronto if they win this game and come back with Gold? Will the Fans in Toronto Boo them for beating Canada, or cheer on their Maple Leaf players for what they won?

According to the text I just got from WGR, audio streaming of their feed is NOT available.

Has he been the #2? I haven't been able to find any info on who their backup has been because Henrik has played every second for them

One question I have to ask, What type of reaction do you think Kessel and VanRymsdyk will get in the first game back in Toronto if they win this game and come back with Gold? Will the Fans in Toronto Boo them for beating Canada, or cheer on their Maple Leaf players for what they won?

I don't know about Enroth - I guess we're all just making an assumption that he is the first backup. I expect it will be just academic - Lundqvist will almost certainly start in the Gold Medal game.

As to what type of reaction with Maple Leafs fans have? Sadly, because it is Kessel and VanRymsdyk we may not find out. :(

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.