Mr Ryan Miller....

spndnchz

"My nose is BIG, but nuh-uh, I'm not ashamed. Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid."

-Noureen Dewulf

:w00t:

Well good for her. I was told my big nose "ruins my chances" by a makeup artist during a photoshoot once. She has that exotic thing going for her, vs being your average white chick.

But her and Miller do kinda fit. Both kind of good looking in a way, but I wouldn't say either one is gorgeous. They'll have two kids- one will be drop dead stunning, and the other... quite aesthetically challenged.

That's nothing new, obviously. But the more people that talk about it the higher the chances that the teams are actually serious about it.

The idea itself may being nothing new, but it may be telling a story between the lines if a journalist with real sources proclaims that there's continuing discussion. For instance, that might indicate an unpublicized change in the Wild's perception of how Josh Harding battle with MS is going. If the Wild think Harding's out and Backstrom's struggling, the Wild may not want to rely on Kuemper alone for a playoff push. That would fuel trade talk.

Edited by IKnowPhysics

Yup, they are talking about his tweet on WGR now...I don't think he makes the Capitals that much better.

But, like I mentioned a while ago, I think Minnesota getting Miller, reuniting him with Pominville...is what Vanek is thinking about/waiting for.

(That's my opinion/prediction...I just don't know how they afford it.)

Edit: I recall "Noureen" being in Minnesota not long ago...maybe he/Sabres sent her to check it out, see if he'd/they'd accept it in a trade.)

Edited by Bob Malooga

If Miller is moved before the freeze then it'll likely be to Washington. Minnesota may want to wait to see how healthy Harding is after the break. St. Louis may want to work on the Ryan Callahan front before going hard on Miller.

Washington could pounce on that opportunity to get the big move done. Especially considering McPhee is getting desperate.

:w00t:

Well good for her. I was told my big nose "ruins my chances" by a makeup artist during a photoshoot once. She has that exotic thing going for her, vs being your average white chick.

But her and Miller do kinda fit. Both kind of good looking in a way, but I wouldn't say either one is gorgeous. They'll have two kids- one will be drop dead stunning, and the other... quite aesthetically challenged.

If you'd like to make your way to the wagering thread....I say no way these 2 have kids.

If you're wondering why St. Louis is constantly mentioned in connection to Ryan Miller:

I'm watching the Blues/Sens game. Halak was looking solid without really being challenged.

I left for a bathroom break.

I came back and it was 4-3 Ottawa.

EDIT: Now 4-4. Jordan Leopold just scored his first of the season on an assist by Derek Roy.

Edited by Tankalicious

Is this your Beard of Bees theory?

I'll roll my Hodgson/Kassian winnings into that one if you're game.

It's a whole lot of stuff....all armchair psychiatry, but the biggest thing would be that they are happily living 3,000 miles apart....his job has him on the road the next 7 years....her job has her "needing" to stay slim...she loves her work life it seems....they are both goofy in the head, although that makes for some positive things....I'd guess there is some non-traditional sexuality going on...and the reasons behind it may drive one not to want kids....lots of stuff.

Maybe they do, but it is close to a decade down the road, my guess. He may come out looking like Ratso Rizzo from the Muppets, but I will cheers them....

No kids: -110

One googley eyed kid: +100

One normie: +250

Symmetrical twins (O.o) and (o.O) +1000

Ha....

It's a whole lot of stuff....all armchair psychiatry, but the biggest thing would be that they are happily living 3,000 miles apart....his job has him on the road the next 7 years....her job has her "needing" to stay slim...she loves her work life it seems....they are both goofy in the head, although that makes for some positive things....I'd guess there is some non-traditional sexuality going on...and the reasons behind it may drive one not to want kids....lots of stuff.

Maybe they do, but it is close to a decade down the road, my guess. He may come out looking like Ratso Rizzo from the Muppets, but I will cheers them....

Not to mention the fact that most Hollywood marriages fail.

Still, I think they'll procreate.

Not to mention the fact that most Hollywood marriages fail.

Still, I think they'll procreate.

When Miller was younger, I always thought he could go the way of Ricky Williams. Not the pot thing...just, he's a different cat and I could see him retiring early to enjoy the pleasures of life. If Miller had a baby, I can see him losing his mojo and going all-in outside of work. I wish them well.

I would pay for the video of the Otts procreating however......

do wonder though, with the possibility that Miller may be playing his last game as Sabre at home, will team give fans opportunity to honor him perhaps being showing him as Member of team U.S.A and encouraging those attending to honor a team U.S.A member and offering a supportive sendoff to the Olympics. It would give chance for fans to say thank you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.