GDT: Florida at Buffalo 1-9-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

Old-time Sabre Ed Ronan. A Nolan guy, I think. He scored an overtime goal in the 1997 playoffs against Philly (second round) to keep the Sabres alive one more game.

(Sorry — I forgot how young you are.) :wub:

Ahh, okay. Lol well I didn't miss him by much... not as young as some here, just late to the party since I didn't start watching until 1999 (and not regularly until 2005). ;)

Ahh, okay. Lol well I didn't miss him by much... not as young as some here, just late to the party since I didn't start watching until 1999 (and not regularly until 2005). ;)

It bugs me that Ronan's goal isn't on YouTube. I thought everything was on there.

Girgs getting some serious love from Roby and I gotta agree with everything he says. He's becoming more and more difficult to play against. If there is ONE thing I desire from my favorite team, it's that the opponent KNOWS they've been in a game every time they play us. It's one thing to be outclassed in talent and we are. But we can bloody some noses as we improve.

Just can't teach what Girgs possesses.

GO SABRES!!!

Girgs getting some serious love from Roby and I gotta agree with everything he says. He's becoming more and more difficult to play against. If there is ONE thing I desire from my favorite team, it's that the opponent KNOWS they've been in a game every time they play us. It's one thing to be outclassed in talent and we are. But we can bloody some noses as we improve.

GO SABRES!!!

You also can't teach that face.

GO SABRES!!!

I agree. Leave town with some bruises and the next time we play them we'll be in their heads.

Archived