GDT: Florida at Buffalo 1-9-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

The little girl once in a while is a pleasant change up but Doug needs to be there more than not.

Also. Sabres must still be on snow day. Doesn't seem like they showed up for these first two minutes

Now they're awake

Kid has pipes, but lacks control. It also bugs me how she says "Can-uh-duh".

And this. She'll be good when she's older, but for now I'd much rather have Doug. Whatever happened to Ronan?

He made an inappropriate comment a few years back if I'm not mistaken. Hasn't been asked back.

Liking the way Omark looks tonight.

Him Foligno and Flynn have looked good so far

I miss Norm Wullen on the organ. Listening to him play in the Aud was a joy. I miss that stuff and can do without the canned music. Ronan made a joke that a Jewish person took offense to. As a result he has been a PC outcast in sports. He still sings for groups and the public.

Joe Bryon would sing, Norm Wullen on the organ and Milt Ellis doing the announcements. AHHHH having an Aud flashback. SROs at the top of the Oranges. Watching the French Connection and the Sabres fly up the ice. Those were the days. Back to the dull present. Like the tempo but the hands of stone continue.

still quite impressive for a 12 yr old no?

2 mins for being john scott

Definitely very good for her age, but I think she'll be much better a few years down the line. Actually surprised she's 12; she looks even younger!

Archived