GDT: Carolina at Buffalo 2-25-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

What the heck did John Scott do that was so bad to be punished like that?

Tallinder is too tired from the travel and is a scratch. I'll bet that if he had a third option, Nolan wouldn't start Miller or Enroth tonight.

Edited by Eleven

Tallinder is too tired from the travel and is a scratch. I'll bet that if he had a third option, Nolan wouldn't start Miller or Enroth tonight.

well Miller could have always left Saturday and had a day advantage on getting back if he left Saturday. But the same could be said for Jhonas, but he should only be feeling jet lagged, its not like his job was anything more then opening the door and patting Henrik on the back after the games. I think the longest time he spent on ice in Sochi was waiting for them to put the medal around his neck.

Yikes! :unsure:

@BillHoppeNHL

John Scott is playing D tonight with Jamie McBain. #Sabres

Makes sense with Tallinder not available. They aren't going to call up Pysyk/McNabb until after the deadline I would guess.

I'm just happy to see things get going again, so we can get to the key March 5th date and finally know what the hockey department is thinking.

well Miller could have always left Saturday and had a day advantage on getting back if he left Saturday. But the same could be said for Jhonas, but he should only be feeling jet lagged, its not like his job was anything more then opening the door and patting Henrik on the back after the games. I think the longest time he spent on ice in Sochi was waiting for them to put the medal around his neck.

Enroth had a game on Sunday. But you knew that.

So is it bad luck to start a GDT over a month ahead? And in this case, is bad luck a win or a loss?

(I'm off to start that "GDT: SCF Game 7 Sabres at Phoenix 2020-06-13 at 8PM EDT" thread...)

Now do you really believe Phoenix will have a team in 2020?? :P

Enroth had to put on his equipment and sit on a bench Sunday, as I said, the most time he spent on the ice surface was waiting to have the Silver medal hung around his neck.

Nothing to do with playing time. You said they both could have left on Saturday which is entirely untrue. Miller could have gotten here a day earlier.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.