Who or what is most improved under Nolan

SabresBillsFan

That's pretty absurd. You don't jettison two 1st line players and somehow not get worse. The team may not have been good with them, but it assuredly would be better.

I meant situation wise. We were still and still would have been at or around the bottom of the league.

I'm going to go with no one. I truly think people are seeing what they want to see and believing what they want to believe. Me included. I haven't seen a single player win a game for this team. Playing better for a shift or two doesn't qualify as better in my book. They score one goal a game. Where do you see improvement in that?

I'm going to go with no one. I truly think people are seeing what they want to see and believing what they want to believe. Me included. I haven't seen a single player win a game for this team. Playing better for a shift or two doesn't qualify as better in my book. They score one goal a game. Where do you see improvement in that?

Yup. This team is not improved. All they are is exposed. The one thing Ted has done so far is tell us what we all suspected: that these guys are lazy and don't know how to give an honest effort.

teamwise whats improved? effort, and play away from the puck. The first I am not surprised at, the second I am not sure if that speaks to Nolan and the rest of the coaching staff doing their thing or to the players dislike of androidRon.

as for an individual player? Ott, he was clearly going thru the motions waiting to be traded. Now he seems to be like the player I was expecting

Ott, Stafford and Leino have upped their effort level. I doubt that will be sustained.

Ennis is better and I will be surprised if that's not sustained.

Myers's improvement has been trending up all year, but he's really turned it up a notch.

The numbers may not be there yet, but he has been the best he's looked in three years.

Definetly Myers. I'm still not seeing much from Grigorenko though. I'll keep giving him time as he's a rookie but I barely notice him out there.

Wich is not a bad thing for a 19yr old kid, Girgensons stands out more for his power, but both have shown to be defensively solid lately.

But with Grigorenko im expecting a higher Offensive output when he matures and gets more confident at this level.

But im happy with what he has showed me under nolan so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived