Thank you Terry and Ted

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Mark my words, we're going to come to miss Darcy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA.

The guy could pull off some trades, that's for sure. But you just can't let an NHL team start a season with one NHL center. Twice.

I'm pretty sure they both said to go F yourself...

I'd say the same thing right now, but I don't want to get banned now. It's getting fun again.

Right on Drane. They did finally listen, almost three years too late, but whatever. I feel like I want to announce a truce with Terry, but there's too much in his comments today that concerns me.

In the meantime, I bought the last "cheap" ticket on StubHub for Friday's game, my first of the season. So there's that.

What about thank you Darcy and Ron?

Like when Ruff was fired I feel no joy in this.

Darcy did the best he could for a long time. His best just was not good enough. For the first time in a long time he will not be going to his office this morning and last night he faced his family as an unemployed man. I've been there. It's tough.

As for Ron. Thrown to the wolves and placed in a hopeless situation. He deserved better.

I'll say it ...

Thank you Darcy and Ron.

The difference would be Terry and Ted would be justified in their response. You wouldn't.

There is no room for negativity any longer. I am here for my team that has finally been freed from 2 decades of oppression.

GO SABRES!!!

What about thank you Darcy and Ron?

Like when Ruff was fired I feel no joy in this.

Darcy did the best he could for a long time. His best just was not good enough. For the first time in a long time he will not be going to his office this morning and last night he faced his family as an unemployed man. I've been there. It's tough.

As for Ron. Thrown to the wolves and placed in a hopeless situation. He deserved better.

I'll say it ...

Thank you Darcy and Ron.

I really like Rolston. I wish him the best.

Good luck Darcy. My guess is he takes a job in the league offices.

There is no celebration in anyone's misery. There is celebration however for the trust and freedom that has been installed.

There is no room for negativity any longer. I am here for my team that has finally been freed from 2 decades of oppression.

GO SABRES!!!

That's pretty much how I feel too! I'm really excited to be a fan again - and I wasn't even gonna watch the Maple Leafs games, but that's no longer the case!

The difference would be Terry and Ted would be justified in their response. You wouldn't.

The owner of this board dropping in once a year to make a comment like that about an interesting, respected poster? Oh heck yeah.

Anyway, this is how it's supposed to feel to be a fan. I wish I could tell Darcy thanks for everything, but like Lindy, your time had more than run out. This is our team, not yours. We're the cockroaches, not you.

It sucks the venom out. The toxicity level almost disappears. I really don't understand how anybody can boo this team anymore. The arena just got Febrezed.

The FN Centre will explode when Nolan walks behind that bench for the first time, again, Friday. It'll be like an exorcism. If they introduce Lafontaine at the same time...watch out fabled "Buffalo curse"...you'll be blasted back into the void for a while.

Darcy needed to be fired to benefit him. He did not look like a man who enjoyed his job the last news conference he had. He will not be out of work for long. Rolston was a good soldier and took the job. It was a good for his resume and I think he will go to the minors to coach or Junior/College. He needs to teach/coach at that level because it is where he was the most successful.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.