Official Sabres Injury Thread

Wyldnwoody44

@BuffaloSabres

Marcus Foligno is practicing today. No more red, he's dressed for full-contact. #Sabres pic.twitter.com/gXJe58jF7W

@BuffaloSabres

Enroth and Hackett practicing in goal for the #Sabres this morning. No Miller.

@BuffaloSabres

Foligno says he feels good and believes he'll be ready to go for tomorrow's game. #Sabres pic.twitter.com/MJpejhasfp

• 2 weeks later...

@BuffaloSabres

Leino and McCormick practicing with the team today in regular white practice jerseys. #Sabres

@BuffaloSabres

.@CTropp25 skating with the #Sabres at practice this morning in red (no-contact) pic.twitter.com/neb8QCTw4v

@BuffaloSabres

"Good to be back out there" -Tropp just finished 1st practice back with team. Getting closer to return. pic.twitter.com/Y3YM4qEWm2

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres Coach Ron Rolston says Tropp probably a couple weeks away in terms of medical clearance.

It's Scott. Kaleta has PK value for now. The Sabres don't need Scott.

They won't do anything with Stafford. They will keep him on the 4th line.. when Armia returns they'll move Risto to Rochester to give Armia a few games to show his NHL skills. If Armia shows potential they will have to decide. They send down Stafford he's down there for the year. It's too big of a risk to have some fool GM pick him up through waivers when they recall him. I wouldn't want 50% of Stafford's contract on my books, I'd rather just buy him out at the end of the season. They could send down McBain, he's less of a problem. if Armia doesn't show well then he goes to Rochester, no strings attached.

I think Armia goes to Rochester as soon as he's healthy.

He's been out too long to throw him right in to the NHL.

I disagree. The kid was playing in an elite league overseas. He proved himself this preseason. I believe he gets put into the lineup and McBain and/or Scott are the odd ones out.

Archived