GDT: Sabres at Montreal 9-15-2013 7:30PM

spndnchz

He's got a long way to go, but I am starting to hope we could have a Ryan Kesler on our hands.

I don't want Ryan Kesler... I want other teams to hope they have Zemgus Girgensons.

Just a thought. ZemGirgs will arrive before Kassian.

Let me rephrase that. Z will be everything we thought Kassian could be. This kid looks to have tons of heart and drive. so far...

How dare you! Zack Kassian is bigger and therefore better than Zemgus Girgensons. Kassian once fought Chuck Norris and won! He was the first man on the moon... who walked there! Zack Kassian is all powerful and the best hockey player ever! How DR let him go I will never understand. Cody Hodgson and Zemgus Girgensons wish they could be as crappy and lazy as Zack "MYTHOLOGICAL" Kassian

I don't want Ryan Kesler... I want other teams to hope they have Zemgus Girgensons.

How dare you! Zack Kassian is bigger and therefore better than Zemgus Girgensons. Kassian once fought Chuck Norris and won! He was the first man on the moon... who walked there! Zack Kassian is all powerful and the best hockey player ever! How DR let him go I will never understand. Cody Hodgson and Zemgus Girgensons wish they could be as crappy and lazy as Zack "MYTHOLOGICAL" Kassian

Ya there is the size difference but this is more about the size of the fight in the dog not the size of the dog in the fight. Did I say that right ?

Archived