Breaking Bad *SPOILER ALERT*

qwksndmonster

Jesse's transformation over the course of the plaza scene last night was fantastic drama. He went from scared of losing his life to "being the one who knocks" all in that scene. The camera shot looking up at him as he called Walt from the pay phone really drove home Jesse's transformation. He became much bigger all of a sudden. And I think it's so ironic that Hank seems to now be willing to go along with Jesse's plan.

Does Jesse seem like the kind of guy who has a quarter in his pocket for a pay phone?

Wow. Episode 5 and its really heating up. I can't wait to see the carnage next week. Somehow I think Jesse escapes to keep this thing going. Not sure how Hank will fare. As for Walt did he ever get sucked in to giving up his money spot.

I gotta believe Hank and Gomey are dead. Gilligan foreshadowed that with the phone call from Hank to Marie.

While I learned a long time ago NEVER to guess where this series is going, I'm thinking Jesse or Walt or both are forced to cook for the Aryan Brotherhood and Lydia's European market. That's the next war for Walt. And I believe Walt ends up going back to save Jesse. I'm still wondering who the ricin is for though.

I gotta believe Hank and Gomey are dead. Gilligan foreshadowed that with the phone call from Hank to Marie.

While I learned a long time ago NEVER to guess where this series is going, I'm thinking Jesse or Walt or both are forced to cook for the Aryan Brotherhood and Lydia's European market. That's the next war for Walt. And I believe Walt ends up going back to save Jesse. I'm still wondering who the ricin is for though.

My only disappointment is that Hank and Gomez weren't shot dead immediately -- just from a realism standpoint. It was like we were suddenly watching the A-Team with everyone shooting unlimited ammo and unable to hit anything except vehicles and windows.

The takedown of Declan's gang a couple episodes ago was probably more realistic. The shooting only lasted, what, 30 seconds? How much more brutal would it have been if the show cut to black right when the shooting began? Or if Hank and Gomez both went down immediately?

And is there any realistic way either guy should survive this shootout? The show could plunge into some really silly territory if that happens.

Whatever. Great episode again. This is challenging The Shield for best final season of all time.

My only disappointment is that Hank and Gomez weren't shot dead immediately -- just from a realism standpoint. It was like we were suddenly watching the A-Team with everyone shooting unlimited ammo and unable to hit anything except vehicles and windows.

The takedown of Declan's gang a couple episodes ago was probably more realistic. The shooting only lasted, what, 30 seconds? How much more brutal would it have been if the show cut to black right when the shooting began? Or if Hank and Gomez both went down immediately?

And is there any realistic way either guy should survive this shootout? The show could plunge into some really silly territory if that happens.

Whatever. Great episode again. This is challenging The Shield for best final season of all time.

I agree. It seemed like Hank and Gomez stood out in the open for a real long time before they sought cover. And I also think Walt and Jesse come together before all is said and done and finish this series like they started it. As partners.

Rob, it was kind of like the Sabres power play, wasn't it? Zhitnik with the shaaaaawwwww-ottttttt. Wait, Zhitnik took off Hecht's ear at least, right?

It was definitely a Zhitnik flashback. How many did Varada catch off the side of his head? Alex was good at hitting literally everything but the net.

The guys at the end of the episode managed to hit literally every single thing in the entire desert *except for the guys they were shooting at*.

It was definitely a Zhitnik flashback. How many did Varada catch off the side of his head? Alex was good at hitting literally everything but the net.

The guys at the end of the episode managed to hit literally every single thing in the entire desert *except for the guys they were shooting at*.

You sure? Reagan looked OK at first.

This Jimmy Fallon parody was posted over on the Off The Wall forum by Poojer. I know a lot of you here don't visit there often, if at all, so I thought I'd share this. If I knew how to embed the video properly I would. Anyway, here's the link to the youtube. Hilarious stuff for any fan of the show.

Edited by Spndnchz

This Jimmy Fallon parody was posted over on the Off The Wall forum by Poojer. I know a lot of you here don't visit there often, if at all, so I thought I'd share this. If I knew how to embed the video properly I would. Anyway, here's the link to the youtube. Hilarious stuff for any fan of the show.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tremendous!

Epic.

WOW ! What else can you say about episode 6 ? That was wild. Its hard to believe with what happened in episode 5-6 and how that just ended that there's 2 more to go.

Episode 5: Hank fakes a photo of Jesse dead from a gunshot to the head.

Episode 6: Hank dies from a gunshot to the head.

The only legitimately heroic character on this show died in the desert next to his already-dead partner.

Amazing how fast things are happening on this show. Either of the last 2 episodes could easily have been tweaked to be the series finale. Still two more to go.

I liked the opening credits almost halfway into the show. Yep, it was just getting started.

I think we finally saw Walt totally uncovered in the scene where he takes credit for killing Hank as a warning to Skyler. Walt needs to have power and be in control, to be respected and taken seriously.

I liked the opening credits almost halfway into the show. Yep, it was just getting started.

I think we finally saw Walt totally uncovered in the scene where he takes credit for killing Hank as a warning to Skyler. Walt needs to have power and be in control, to be respected and taken seriously.

I think Walt knew the police were on the line and that warning was an act to distance himself from Sklyer - to make it seem like she wasn't involved as a last act to save his family.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.