Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

I keep typing a well thought out post, however after I reread it I delete and start over. Ive done this 4 times now...So after all these deleted posts that had much well thought out points I can shorten it up and just say it..DARCY REGIER IS A @#^HOLE. He takes all the fun out of Being a Sabres fan...

I keep typing a well thought out post, however after I reread it I delete and start over. Ive done this 4 times now...So after all these deleted posts that had much well thought out points I can shorten it up and just say it..DARCY REGIER IS A @#^HOLE. He takes all the fun out of Being a Sabres fan...

Terry Pegula can't think of one thing he's ever done wrong.

Now that's funny. But really folks do you think all these picks are just about Darcy? You don't think Kevin Devine and the other scouts don't have a say in all this. It's just not Darcy

It's always Darcy's fault.

Not an ounce of sunlight here all weekend, thanks Darcy!

Edited by JJFIVEOH

My guess is that he won't be available. Because that's the type of day we're having.

We'll probably take Erne. He used to play for Patrick Roy so he must be incredible. #DarcyLogic

Congrats on calling the first half. Although I'll go with Weave on the second half and predict Zadarov.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.