Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

I just saw Emelins hit on Lucic. A thing of beauty. Good hipchecks are few and far between and the Bruins expect Emelin to pay for that. Pot meet kettle.

Agreed, it was pretty. Too bad when you hit one of the hardest fighters in the league, the only other guy, Chara, who scares you more comes after you

The bias in this game is laughable. Marchand on top of Subban giving him the business and the announcer says he must be caught up in his equipment.

A blatant spear to the crotch by Lucic and they mumble I under their breath. What a ###### joke.

They'll be selling autographed photos of this, too, I'll bet: https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/845347396.gif?1395713202

I wouldn't mind seeing Lucic paralyzed.

I wouldn't shed a tear...............................that wasn't of Joy if that happened

Him and Marchand are two of the worst players in the league. They take cheap shots, run and cower behind Chara if someone bigger comes after them, then cry when someone does something to them

I just saw Emelins hit on Lucic. A thing of beauty. Good hipchecks are few and far between and the Bruins expect Emelin to pay for that. Pot meet kettle.

That broadcast was unbearable.

Especially in the intermission when Milbury said 'they need to take hipchecks out of the game.' ####ing ######bag. :censored:

Especially in the intermission when Milbury said 'they need to take hipchecks out of the game.' ####ing ######bag. :censored:

:huh: That guy is such a ###### ######

I wouldn't mind seeing Lucic paralyzed.

me neither to be completely honest. I saw the hit, it was VERY clean in all sense of the word.. perfect open ice hipcheck. Lucic apparently doesn't understand good old school hockey things

I hope when Zadorov becomes a Sabre he levels Lucic one night and big bad Chara comes over... And then Zadorov beats Chara's ass.

Amen good sir.

Oh FFS. Wishing for someone to be paralyzed?

There's a psychological aspect to sports and clearly the players are very good at playing that game if people here are willing to stand by the statement that either of those players should be paralyzed.

Disgusted. I'll hope for a crushing, legal, hit and for the team to never win a game.

Oh FFS. Wishing for someone to be paralyzed?

There's a psychological aspect to sports and clearly the players are very good at playing that game if people here are willing to stand by the statement that either of those players should be paralyzed.

Disgusted. I'll hope for a crushing, legal, hit and for the team to never win a game.

Dude wants to make a career out of trying to injure other players and then wants to cry about it when someone tries to take him down a peg. I'll settle for career ending cheap shot all day long. No reason he deserves anything better.

Dude wants to make a career out of trying to injure other players and then wants to cry about it when someone tries to take him down a peg. I'll settle for career ending cheap shot all day long. No reason he deserves anything better.

His career is more than that and you know it. Lucic is 44th in the league in scoring with 53 points. 3rd on his team. Marchand has 43 points, 5th on his team and in the top 100 in the NHL.

Players whine about BS all the time. Good ones and bad ones and most of the time they are wrong. That's my entire point about psychology of the game. It shouldn't have to be explained, especially to those on this board who have called for being paralyzed.

They are doing their job.

I hate them both as players, but wishing for them to be paralyzed goes beyond the boards and into their personal lives. It's uncalled for and completely ridiculous.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.