6. Hurley

7. Possler

8. Bailey

9. Petersen

10. Carrier

11. Florentino

12. Malone

13. Locke

That's what I've got as of today. We now have 13 guys from the draft last June.

Rank your Sabres Prospects drafted in 2013:

1. Zadarov

2. Ristolainen

3. Baptiste

4. Fasching

5. Compher

6. Hurley

7. Possler

8. Bailey

9. Petersen

10. Carrier

11. Florentino

12. Malone

13. Locke

That's what I've got as of today. We now have 13 guys from the draft last June.

1. Ristolainen

2. Zadorov

3. Compher

4. Baptiste

5. Fasching

6. Hurley

7. Carrier

8. Bailey

9. Petersen

Who cares about the rest.

If I were to rank Sabres prospects overall, just a really quick list:

1. Ristolainen

2. Zadorov

3. Girgensons

4. Compher

5. Grigorenko

6. Pysyk

7. McCabe

8. Armia

9. Baptiste

10. Fasching

11. Hurley

12. Ullmark

13. Carrier

14. Larsson

15. Deslauriers

16. Bailey

17. Hackett

18. Makarov

I think every other prospect is a long shot to make the NHL.

@BuffaloSabres

Congrats to #Sabres prospect @zadorov61 on being named the @OHLHockey Defenseman of the Month for February! 13PTS (6G 7A) in 12GP

@SabresProspects

Stats page updated with the recent acquisitions... http://www.sabresprospects.com/2008/01/sabres-prospects-statistics.html …

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@SabresProspects

West Seneca's Sean Malone named Co-Rookie of the Year as part of this year's All-Ivy accolades RT @mikesurdyk http://www.gocrimson...M140307AllIvy …

@SabresProspects

Nice play by Gillies to find a trailing Joel Armia, who scores his sixth goal/20th point. Amerks lead SYR 4-0 >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRXLxx1EtA …

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Glad to see Grigorenko coming along. I think he'll split next year between Rochester and Buffalo.

God, I hate that under 20 rule! Nice to know Grigorenko is tearing up the SAME league he's been tearing up for a few years now.

Hope he can join the Amerks after his season and help in a playoff run THIS year.

GO SABRES!!!

Glad to see Grigorenko coming along. I think he'll split next year between Rochester and Buffalo.

I'd prefer he spent one full season down there all the way through the playoffs. He's been splitting time over multiple teams for two seasons now, and I'd like to have him in the same place for a full year.

I'd prefer he spent one full season down there all the way through the playoffs. He's been splitting time over multiple teams for two seasons now, and I'd like to have him in the same place for a full year.

I agree with your opinion 100%. But I don't think that's what's going to happen.

I can read French, but I can't comprehend it when it's spoken. Tank, what's the Quebecker saying? Is it something about Carrier's hat? I'll bet it's about his hat.

He is saying ...

"a goal, who cares about another goal? who cares about hockey? i want to find some wine and some beautiful women ..."

I can read French, but I can't comprehend it when it's spoken. Tank, what's the Quebecker saying? Is it something about Carrier's hat? I'll bet it's about his hat.

I have the same issue with comprehending fast-spoken French.

The very beginning is obviously just a name, and then when he starts talking about Carrier again at about 0:09 it sounds like something along the lines of:

"William Carrier worked to (something - probably fool/beat) Maxime Lagace." Then he says that Carrier always/keeps working and finally scores here.

Then he gets cut off while saying that Carrier converts a pass from some Ryan guy that ends up behind Maxime.

That's a very rough translation. If there wasn't music or a background announcer it'd probably be much easier to understand.

Edited by Tankalicious

Reminder - Prospects - College - TV - Saturday, March 8.

New Sabres Prospect Hudson Fasching (along with Christian Isackson) and University of Minnesota - at Ohio State - LIVE - 6:30 pm ET - ESPNNews/WatchESPN.com

JT Compher and Michigan - at Michigan State - LIVE - 7:30 pm ET - Fox Sports Detroit/Fox College Sports Atlantic.

I have the same issue with comprehending fast-spoken French.

The very beginning is obviously just a name, and then when he starts talking about Carrier again at about 0:09 it sounds like something along the lines of:

"William Carrier worked to (something - probably fool/beat) Maxime Lagace." Then he says that Carrier always/keeps working and finally scores here.

Then he gets cut off while saying that Carrier converts a pass from some Ryan guy that ends up behind Maxime.

That's a very rough translation. If there wasn't music or a background announcer it'd probably be much easier to understand.

I'm thinking that "something" was about his hat. Those frenchies are big on hats.

Reminder - Prospects - College - TV - Saturday, March 8.

New Sabres Prospect Hudson Fasching (along with Christian Isackson) and University of Minnesota - at Ohio State - LIVE - 6:30 pm ET - ESPNNews/WatchESPN.com

JT Compher and Michigan - at Michigan State - LIVE - 7:30 pm ET - Fox Sports Detroit/Fox College Sports Atlantic.

Did anyone watch these guys last night?

He is saying ...

"a goal, who cares about another goal? who cares about hockey? i want to find some wine and some beautiful women ..."

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on hockey this year, as well.