Childhood Wall Posters

Braedon

Sportcenter's flashbacks of Michael Jordan (NBA Finals, Slam Dunk Contests) made me think of my childhood. I was an insane Jordan fan, and as such his posters were all over my room.

Wondering what your favorite posters were as a kid. The ones I remember:

SPORTS (Besides Mike)

-Machine Gun Kelly (cheesy now but JK looked badass back then)

-New Orleans Saints Dome Patrol (Swilling, Mills, Jackson, Johnson)

-Sabres Top Guns (Foligno, Andreychuck, Tucker)

-Lifesize Mike Ramsey growth chart (Dolly Madison maybe?)

MUSIC

-Skid Row

-Poison (embarrassing)

-Guns N' Roses

Miracle on ice team celebrating beating the Russians.

Several different sports car posters

Bills team roster, I think 97 is the last one I had.

Eric Moulds away white jersey autographed and framed.

Yankees team of the decade plaque.

Haven't lived home in 7 years, my room still looks like it did when I was 15. Its great!

We are in the same age group ... :flirt:

In high school sports did not have the priority ... The Clash and The Ramones, along with Farrah.

Ahh yea the basement was the music room. Metallica and GnR flags over the drum set and the guitar. But the bedroom was dedicated to sports, the occasional art class project and a scantily clad woman from a poster I'd win at a festival dart booth every year(someone here knows what I'm talking about)

0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

I had this as well, and a couple others. I seem to remember one with mostly defensive players but damn if I can remember who or what was on it.

I don't remember all the players but I had a punch of hockey player photos up on my walls. I got one of those preseason magazines or something and ripped out a bunch of pages. Also had a lot of Indians stuff from Baseball Weekly.

When I got older it was the SI Swimsuit Magazine models. :wub:

My brother has that Kelly's heroes poster signed by Reed, Smerlas, Hull, Kelly, and Bennet. He's a lucky jerk.

The only poster I ever had up in my room was a Cat in the Hat Comes Back poster. It stayed up until I was like 16.

This explains a lot......

My brother has that Kelly's heroes poster signed by Reed, Smerlas, Hull, Kelly, and Bennet. He's a lucky jerk.

The only poster I ever had up in my room was a Cat in the Hat Comes Back poster. It stayed up until I was like 16.

Do you have it signed by the Cat and by the good Dr.?

Now that would be worth something.

0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

I still have that one hanging in my basement, along with a Hockey Illustrated centrefold :P of Bert in the blues with the Fu Manchu and Winwell helmet.

The other ones that didn't make the move from my Dad's but were big for me way back were AC/DC and Iron Maiden Beast on the Road.

Haha. Awesome thread.

Notable ones include a small Sabres one from ~1999 with "Hardest Working Team In The NHL". Funny....

Also a sweet Dominator poster.

My dad had countless posters in the basement. Notable there was one of Mario and Jagr in front of the Stanley Cup with "Back2Back". For some reason, when I was a kid I insisted that those two looked like twins.

Archived