The other sports thread

Eleven

I'm down in the DR right now, these people love their baseball for sure..... Cool thing is there is a sports bar on the resort and theatre seating and I've been able to catch all NHL games while getting smashed on fruity goodness

Where in the DR? Me and my wife are headed to Punta Cana on Monday 1/11 for a week long stay. We will be at the Majestic Colonial for a whole week. It would be crazy to run into a fellow SS'er on a vacation.

Where in the DR? Me and my wife are headed to Punta Cana on Monday 1/11 for a week long stay. We will be at the Majestic Colonial for a whole week. It would be crazy to run into a fellow SS'er on a vacation.

I'm at the majestic colonial as we speak my friend, I suggest the colonial club upgrade (swim up room, if possible), however I leave on the 11th, when do you get in? Maybe we can have a mimosa or something before I head to the airport!

I'm at the majestic colonial as we speak my friend, I suggest the colonial club upgrade (swim up room, if possible), however I leave on the 11th, when do you get in? Maybe we can have a mimosa or something before I head to the airport!

We land in Punta Cana airport at 2:20pm. I doubt you are leaving that late. However good to hear that you're having a good time - I'll be sure to carry the torch for the next week.

Yeah we already booked the Colonial Club level room. The couple we're going with didn't due to cost so we'll see how worth it the upgrade is.

They're pretty bad ever since Atlantis. If they're not shooting at least 50% from 3 they've got almost no chance, which isn't gonna happen much in ACC play. 0-4 in conference now. NIT here they come if they can even make that. I still think they could be good next year, I'm hoping anyway.

Oh, and 2 points from the bench.

NC has about 1000% more talent. Not sure how you can be disappointed. There was about a .05% chance of winning.

Totally agree with you. Knew they were losing this game. They lost to freaking Clemson at home earlier in the week. That was the season's dagger for me. Unfortunately there's still many more losses to come.

But hey, the Bonnies are turning some heads this year. Maybe I'll adopt them. (Hi Hoss!)

NC has about 1000% more talent. Not sure how you can be disappointed. There was about a .05% chance of winning.

I will always be disappointed when they lose. I know that they don't have the horses to run in the ACC this year, but I just don't have it in me to accept down years from the Orange. This isn't the Bills or Sabres that we're talking about here.

I will always be disappointed when they lose. I know that they don't have the horses to run in the ACC this year, but I just don't have it in me to accept down years from the Orange. This isn't the Bills or Sabres that we're talking about here.

Oh I know how you feel. Orange basketball was always my refuge from all my other teams and their seasons. I'm afraid you're going to have to accept a down year this year. I already have. They're "rebuilding" :P

Dabo Sweeny is just such a cool guy, and Clemson hasn't won a title in so long. Definitely pulling for the boys in Orange tonight

Better make this a td right here though

Clemson is losing quite a bit of stars to injury during this game

Edited by WildCard

Dabo Sweeny is just such a cool guy, and Clemson hasn't won a title in so long. Definitely pulling for the boys in Orange tonight

Better make this a td right here though

Clemson is losing quite a bit of stars to injury during this game

Did you catch what happened to him? He seemed to be running down the tunnel just fine.

Did you catch what happened to him? He seemed to be running down the tunnel just fine.

I think he got Charlie horses on the short pass before the td. Pretty sure he's okay, but they've already lost, who I think is, their top DB. I've heard a lot about Alabama's Ragaland as being a good pick for the Bills, FWIW

That's one hell of a punt though.

I think he got Charlie horses on the short pass before the td. Pretty sure he's okay, but they've already lost, who I think is, their top DB. I've heard a lot about Alabama's Ragaland as being a good pick for the Bills, FWIW

That's one hell of a punt though.

That punt got me embarrassingly excited. Marrone probably needs new pants.

I'm so happy for Bana. They've all waited so long and earned this chance to hoard another trophy...

Sigh...

Well, they may not have waited so long, but they definitely earned it.

Bye, bye Clemson.  See you when you're relevant again in -- oh, I probably will be in the ground.

Well, they may not have waited so long, but they definitely earned it.

Bye, bye Clemson. See you when you're relevant again in -- oh, I probably will be in the ground.

The team did, but yawn... Sports are just a repetitive cycle of the same handful of teams winning over and over. There is no Cinderella. I'm 23 and already bored of it.