The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

Isn't going to sleep for 4 days sorta like killing yourself? :P

Look at it this way - there are a finite number of days remaining that the Sabres will be saddled with Darcy Regier. If one were comatose through 4 days of that remaining span, it would ease the pain.... a little. :)

Look at it this way - there are a finite number of days remaining that the Sabres will be saddled with Darcy Regier. If one were comatose through 4 days of that remaining span, it would ease the pain.... a little. :)

This is true, but in that case, wouldn't you prefer it to be for a few games? ;)

Sunshine thought of the day: It is entirely plausible that the Sabres will relocate before they get rid of Darcy Regier.

That "finite number of days" is apparently the number of days remaining where Terry Pegula owns the team.

It is.

I don't listen to WGR much ....but I think it is ironic that that label is coming from the BNEC....... Buffalo News Echo Chamber.

I think I watched a video not long ago of Bucky and Sully nodding their head agreeing with Mike. Three heads, same guy, apparently.

I've often thought that of Bucky and Sullivan. Put their heads together and you might come up with one brain. I stress might.

Garth Snow "Today is a day where teams really sit down and finalize the lists they are going in with"

"Darnell Nurse will be meeting with the Sabres this afternoon"

Garth Snow? The Islanders GM?

Kevin Snow. We're all getting our typos out of the way this morning so that we're ready for Sunday.

Kevin Snow. We're all getting our typos out of the way this morning so that we're ready for Sunday.

LOL My bad everyone... wow yea I am off today lol.

Robviously you and I are now even. Tampa/Edmonton V. Garth/Kevin

Edited by LGR4GM

LOL My bad everyone... wow yea I am off today lol.

Robviously you and I are now even. Tampa/Edmonton V. Garth/Kevin

Like I said, we have to get the typos out of the way now. It would be a tragedy if someone typed "Nathan Nichushkin" on Sunday during the draft.

First minute of the show. Andrew Peters: "If Seth MacKinnon [sic] had fallen to 8th, there would still be people complaining."

Off to a great start. Immediately defensive about the team, making stuff up about what people "would complain" about, and screwing up the facts.

First minute of the show. Andrew Peters: "If Seth MacKinnon [sic] had fallen to 8th, there would still be people complaining."

Off to a great start. Immediately defensive about the team, making stuff up about what people "would complain" about, and screwing up the facts.

I'm not sure why you listen. The show is terrible, and especially on a day like today, is only going to piss you off.

I'm not sure why you listen. The show is terrible, and especially on a day like today, is only going to piss you off.

If I'm listening to Howard Simon's show, I always end up catching at least the first segment of this thing. And it's always ridiculous and stupid.

Kevin Sylvester does fascinate me, though, for how shamelessly he can spin for the team. He really missed his calling. He would be spectacular as a government official or bureaucrat in a totalitarian regime.

Wait… Andrew spoke the guy's name and got the spelling wrong? Wow! He is bad.

Peters is killing me. I know most of you loathe him but dude cracks me up.

"If I was in training camp with Nichushkin, there's no telling what I'd do to him on the ice."

I have no issues with Peters. At least he is honest; you know where he stands (at least at that moment. :) )

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.