GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo 4-3-2012 7:00PM

Claude Balls

Great game, no doubt, but Leafs fans must be livid over the tying goal!

Sabres showed something at the end there. They never seemed in panic mode even when down by two or three goals; must be the confidence that comes from owning the Leafs for many years!

As for Sulzer, you've gotta love his heart and hustle. He will give you agita by his lapses in our zone (he looked awful on the MacArthur and Gardiner goals, and left Kessel uncovered for a near miss/great save), but hopefully these are things that he can be coached up on. You can't teach the intangibles he seems to have, and for this reason he should be re-signed and given a shot at the top six next year.

So, we get to hope and dream for at least a couple more days!

Go Sabres!

Right before he scored his first goal I said "I don't think I've ever seen one of Roy's point shots get through." I kept screaming negative things at him for the rest of the game.

I rewatched it. On repeated attempts at the hug Lindy just kept pushing him away. Undeniable proof that he's a Luke Adam molester.

You're absolutely right. But that's an awfully negative (and boring) way to look at ridiculously fun game.

This isn't November.

A team that just gave up 9 goals to the Leafs in two games. :wallbash:

This game doesn't happen without Marcus Foligno. It just doesn't.

No, no. This game doesn't happen without Marcus Foligno AND his jockstrap. Never forget Marcus' jock. Ever.

The most dramatic impact of the deadline moves was one I never considered. It's not the potential of Hodgson, nor the surprise of Sulzer. It's the ice time afforded Foligno.

This ... for the love of the hockey gods ... this. :worthy:

Let us all pray this isn't a tease.

Do the Pens have a playoff spot locked up and some of the best players in the game finally healthy? I think the circumstances are a little different.

Are you pissed that the Sabre won, wow.......... :beer:

Lighten up enjoy the win.

Archived