GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo 4-3-2012 7:00PM

Claude Balls

I've decided I'm getting his jersey. Waiting until next year to make sure he doesn't switch numbers...but I'm locked in. And no, I don't care that half of Buffalo is going to own it.

That's essentially where I am with this too. This kid is all heart and talent.

I'm going to be in Boston Saturday. My wife gave me permission to buy a ticket for myself...

That's awesome! If you witness us clinch a playoff berth that would be amazing. Also, if you happen to eat at Cheers, and you can finish the Norm Burger, you're a better man than I am.

Two best things about the trade with Vancouver:

1. Marcus Foligno replacing Zach Kassian and moving to the NHL

2. Alex Sulzer

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought those would be the results of a trade that got the Sabres Cody Hodgson for Zach Kassian. Apparently, the hockey trade was actually Kassian and Gragnani for Sulzer, Foligno and oh by the way, the Sabres got Hodgson.

That's awesome! If you witness us clinch a playoff berth that would be amazing. Also, if you happen to eat at Cheers, and you can finish the Norm Burger, you're a better man than I am.

Better? I'm not so sure. Bigger stomach...I guess that would be evidence of that somehow. I never liked Cheers, though, so I have no interest in going.

Someone always can ###### misery out of the jaws of elation, I guess.

Cut it out, guys. It was a great game and a good win.

EDIT: The blocked out word is s-n-a-t-c-h. It's a verb, in this usage.

Lol....Has anyone used it as anything other than a verb since the 70s?

This isn't November.

A team that just gave up 9 goals to the Leafs in two games. :wallbash:

I don't understand this mentality as a fan. Your favorite team (I think?) just came back from down 3 goals (and down 2 with 5 to go) to win in overtime to keep their season alive and you are upset that they gave up too many goals to a weak team? It's not like you are Lindy Ruff and have to tell your troops that they have a lot to work on. You are a FAN. Enjoy yourself.

Better? I'm not so sure. Bigger stomach...I guess that would be evidence of that somehow. I never liked Cheers, though, so I have no interest in going.

Haha, I never watched Cheers. But I went simply to make everybody I knew who loved the show jealous that I ate there. Apparently if you finish the Norm Burger they put your name on some Hall of Fame list...but...I failed. I got about 3/4 finished and just couldn't.

Do the Pens have a playoff spot locked up and some of the best players in the game finally healthy? I think the circumstances are a little different.

Excuses, excuses, you know? Aren't you the guy that hates explanations and renames them "excuses"?

Your favorite team won a hard-fought game. ENJOY IT, FFS!

Foligno is the man. Even after a great game, first star honors, and kudos from Ruff, in his interview with Hamilton he points out that he was also on the ice for two goals against. Love this kid.

...Foligno hanging his jock for the world to see. What a man!

Way to represent, and I'm not even being sarcastic! haha, that was great. Didn't know what Kevin Sylvester was talking about - saying that they should have Foligno stand, until I replayed and watched, then I saw. LOL

This isn't November.

A team that just gave up 9 goals to the Leafs in two games. :wallbash:

Surely a poster as logical, and detached as yourself, would realize that there are times when logic and detachment are futile. That said, you're a catalyst to entertaining GDT's. Good game!

Archived