GDT: Colorado at Sabres 3/14/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

Guest Sloth

Each night is a game 7 and I'll standing on my feet during each game until the Sabres earn a spot or are eliminated. Myers being suspended is a huge blow to the team. The Lucic hit on Miller w/ no suspension is still ticking me off. Shannahan doesnt play it fair to all teams or players.

Well, the Sabres need to play just like the other night and get solid goaltending and they should be fine.

Colorado doesn't fair too well in Buffalo so we need to come out prepared.

Wonder who Shanny will target tonight on our boys?

I dropped the ball predicting the Montreal game so I'm gonna keep my yapper shut on tonight's game. Just hope they play desperate for 60 mins knowing how bad they need the points and having 2 days before their next game instead of 1 for a change.

Possibly having to listen to Milbury, MacGuire and that Mario Williams is leaving town.....this could be a looooong night in WNY. Only thing that would make the night decent if the Sabres winning.

Possibly having to listen to Milbury, MacGuire and that Mario Williams is leaving town.....this could be a looooong night in WNY. Only thing that would make the night decent if the Sabres winning.

The latest word from the Bills is that he's spending another night in Buffalo (this time with his fiancé) and that he's going to be back at the stadium (or around town) tomorrow.

So we don't have to panic yet, but we DO have to spend another day speculating on Twitter.

I've got a friend in Colorado. She says it's great, but I think that she's crazy.

Must win game, tonight, lousy fans.

Mario Williams watching the Sabres Game Tonight!

Let's cheer good plays so that he signs! ;)

WGR saying he's going to be in the Bills suite for the game. The Sabres and the FNC crowd better bring it tonight.

WGR saying he's going to be in the Bills suite for the game. The Sabres and the FNC crowd better bring it tonight.

Ah crap. Hopefully they announce it or something so the place is louder than a library.

Somewhat related, but for anybody on twitter, FakeDarcy is the best follow in my opinion. Earlier he tweeted something to the effect of "They can't let him leave town without showing him our 18,000 seat library." His stuff is just hilarious.

Archived