GDT: Sabres at Sharks 3/01/12 10:30PM

spndnchz

Just played this on NHL12. 2-1 Buffalo, goals by Gerbe and a very late one by Weber. A good sign! :)

Did Miller get thrashed about the waves and then get washed up on shore to get a little sunshine?

I just couldn't bring myself to putting in Enroth. I was afraid he would get lit up and the price is steep in CBS if you do. So keeping my fingers crossed that it is Miller and he doesn't get lit up. Kobayashi Maru :wallbash:

I just couldn't bring myself to putting in Enroth. I was afraid he would get lit up and the price is steep in CBS if you do. So keeping my fingers crossed that it is Miller and he doesn't get lit up. Kobayashi Maru :wallbash:

Are you implying that in order to win, you must cheat?

He's our franchise defenseman and just signed a 7 year 38.5 million dollar contract - we should probably learn how to spell his name. Thanks for interjecting. Meow.

Edit: Crap, you aren't asian are you?

Interesting to know that the spelling error bothered you enough to mention it ! .Do asians bother you too?

I think he's Serbian

:ph34r:

A black, serbian of asian extraction, perhaps.. You may call me brother, or brother rabbitt

I'm going to guess that it will be Miller, Lindy doesn't get the concept of a Goalie needing rest. Even though Miller had 3 nights off before yesterday's game, the road trip and late starts have to be exhausting, plus there's another big game Saturday in which I rather have Miller on top of his game for. So Lalim...er, Enroth will just have to wait.

I think he's Serbian

:ph34r:

A black, serbian of asian extraction, perhaps.. You may call me brother, or brother rabbitt

Really, guys? I expected better from both of you. Even if you don't see how it's offensive, the fact that he clearly explained that it is makes it extremely uncool that you're choosing to repeat it anyway. Cut it out and stick to hockey.

Really, guys? I expected better from both of you. Even if you don't see how it's offensive, the fact that he clearly explained that it is makes it extremely uncool that you're choosing to repeat it anyway. Cut it out and stick to hockey.

You're right. All apologies to NS. I think I get too accustomed to TSW where busting chops is acceptable no matter the situation.

You're right. All apologies to NS. I think I get too accustomed to TSW where busting chops is acceptable no matter the situation.

It's almost always in good fun, but reading how upset he was earlier makes me think this is not one of those times.

On topic: good grief, still another 45 min. until puck drop?? This game can't start soon enough.

Fun fact: Miller's 43 saves last night set a franchise record for saves made in a shutout.

I remember Hasek having 70 in the four OT win against NJ. I was there, so my memory may be frazzled.

What's the all time record? I've googled for years.

I keep editing - I remember Stephane Richer getting stoned on a post to post save by Dom. Stephane looked to the heavens ...

Sorry, I just cant care who was on whose land first 1500 years ago in the Old World :blink: .

EDIT: NS, for most of us meat-heads here in the west, that's really what it breaks down to for us. Be thankful that we don't know the turmoil of those folk,.. nobody should.

Why anyone would ever be offended by anything said on a hockey message board is beyond me.

Sorry, I just cant care who was on whose land first 1500 years ago in the Old World :blink: .

Why anyone would ever be offended by anything said on a hockey message board is beyond me.

Swamp....you picked up a paper anytime in the past 15 years? And if someone like you said it, he probably would view it as an honest mistake.

PS.....Marichino cherries are one of the best foods to see coming back up. Just don't smoke weed when drinking manhattans. When you look in the bowl you will be paranoid enough to think you have a bleeding ulcer when it's really cherry juice.

Oh dear, I'm not going to be awake in a half hour, I can tell. Too bad, it's a huge game. Need to prepare next year by getting more sleep on nights before west coast games.

Sulzer in warmup, couture is not

I wish, I wish.

But I'll be awake.

Swamp....you picked up a paper anytime in the past 15 years? And if someone like you said it, he probably would view it as an honest mistake.

PS.....Marichino cherries are one of the best foods to see coming back up. Just don't smoke weed when drinking manhattans. When you look in the bowl you will be paranoid enough to think you have a bleeding ulcer when it's really cherry juice.

See edit.

and :lol: on the cherries.

EDIT: NS, for most of us meat-heads here in the west, that's really what it breaks down to for us. Be thankful that we don't know the turmoil of those folk,.. nobody should.

Not the point. The point is that, whether or not any of us understands the reason or finds it to be offensive (and I'll be honest, I didn't know myself), it clearly bothered him a great deal and I think that was reason enough to drop it.

Come on, 10:30...

Not the point. The point is that, whether or not any of us understands the reason or finds it to be offensive (and I'll be honest, I didn't know myself), it clearly bothered him a great deal and I think that was reason enough to drop it.

It seems as though some people have a hard time grasping the concept that every person has different triggers. Respect and empathy are dying traits.

It's nice to have a mother figure around that we all respect.

i hope you aren't offended :P

Archived