GDT: Sabres at Sharks 3/01/12 10:30PM

spndnchz

You hitting the Trace as your sleep aid again? ;)

Not yet--but that's a great idea. (Well, except for the fact that it didn't work last night!--but still, it's delicious and fat-free...)

Again with Winchester. Dammit, I wish Hawkeye were around to put him in his place.

Let's get something going here on the PP!

Hodgson's line looks good so far. Miller is lookin' sharp!

EDIT: Sly's pbp is killing me. I was on the phone for majority of last night's game with the girlfriend, so I didnt have to listen to it...I'm thinking of switching it to mute again tonight...

Maybe this is what you need:

http://www.southpark...ce-ol-fashioned

Didn't even need to look it up; are you on your way over?

By the way, I completely apologize. I've been drinking Code Red and vodka all night, and then some Commodore Perry Rum and Diet Coke, and I've been doing it for hours. Plus, you're cute and I'm really only 24, and I want to meeeeeeeet yuuuuuuuuuu!

EDIT: SO sorry. That was awkward, but I'm drunk.

EDIT EDIT: Sorry again. I wouldn't have apologized, but I'm drunk. Oh, and sorry.

By the way, I completely apologize. I've been drinking Code Red and vodka all night, and then some Commodore Perry Rum and Diet Coke, and I've been doing it for hours. Plus, you're cute and I'm really only 24, and I want to meeeeeeeet yuuuuuuuuuu!

Lol oh Liger... So much fun at his expense. He's a good sport, though.

Let's get something going here on the PP!

Hodgson's line looks good so far. Miller is lookin' sharp!

EDIT: Sly's pbp is killing me. I was on the phone for majority of last night's game with the girlfriend, so I didnt have to listen to it...I'm thinking of switching it to mute again tonight...

I hear ya. It's like watching and listening to two completely different games. I feel sorry for anyone who has radio only.

GO SABRES!!!

EDIT EDIT: Sorry again. I wouldn't have apologized, but I'm drunk. Oh, and sorry.

Lol oh Liger... So much fun at his expense. He's a good sport, though.

Get a [chat] room.

:w00t: :w00t: This is PURE GOLD, good sir.

I hear ya. It's like watching and listening to two completely different games. I feel sorry for anyone who has radio only.

GO SABRES!!!

I concur.

Archived