Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I'll check that out! Second floor in Bonner was solid but the Wi-Fi connectivity was bad. I'm hoping it was just a summer issue and will be better once classes start.

3rd floor Park and 5th floor of Lockwood. Both very low traffic, but not very convenient depending on where most of your classes are.

I found a thimbleberry bush along a trail this weekend. It was a new one on me. I had to go home and google it. Its plump, yes thimble-like, red berry is delicious, and the red is just gorgeous. It's tart and sweet and so delicate it almost melts in your mouth. Unfortunately, there were only enough berries to sample, not to make a pie or anything. The leaves resemble, ugh, maple leaves and are striking in their own right. As always, be careful what you're eating in the woods!

http://www.pbase.com/image/4119297

You goin' to med school?

PA (if I get accepted...I just put my application in and it's extremely competitive)

At my age (45), becoming a Dr. wouldn't make sense as I would barely if ever recoup that investment. Plus, I think PA is actually preferable (for me) for a number of reasons.

Edited by cdexchange

PA (if I get accepted...I just put my application in and it's extremely competitive)

At my age (45), becoming a Dr. wouldn't make sense as I would barely if ever recoup that investment. Plus, I think PA is actually preferable (for me) for a number of reasons.

PA?

Personal Assistant?

Penny Arcade?

:unsure:

Very cool. Good luck!

PA?

Personal Assistant?

Penny Arcade?

:unsure:

Physician's Assistant. They can do most of the things that MDs do in NYS. Like prescribe controlled substances. So CDX will be a good person to know.

Very cool. Good luck!

Thanks!

Physician's Assistant. They can do most of the things that MDs do in NYS. Like prescribe controlled substances. So CDX will be a good person to know.

:thumbsup:

Canada is one of the few other countries in the world that utilize PAs so I'm surprised he didn't know that. Do you guys call them something else perhaps, NS?

Good luck. I admire you. I wish I had the 'nads to do something like that. I think of PAs as doctors who retain characteristics of being human.

Canada is one of the few other countries in the world that utilize PAs so I'm surprised he didn't know that. Do you guys call them something else perhaps, NS?

Nope ...

http://capa-acam.ca/

This just is more proof that I have to venture out of my cave (not my *man cave* ... I don't have one of those) more often.

Good luck, CD.

Good luck. I admire you. I wish I had the 'nads to do something like that. I think of PAs as doctors who retain characteristics of being human.

You can go all George Costanza and pretend to be a PA. I will play along Mr. P(ysician's)A(ssistant)SabreFan.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS