Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

My kids do something called PiP (Players in Progress) which is a basketball ball-handling skills activity for kids up to 6th grade. They're not very athletic so this is something good for them that still teaches some of the same life-skills organized athletics do.

They are performing at halftime of the Globetrotters game at the FNC tonight. Last year they got to go but only the "all-star" team got to perform. This year they got picked to perform. They're super excited.

My kids do something called PiP (Players in Progress) which is a basketball ball-handling skills activity for kids up to 6th grade. They're not very athletic so this is something good for them that still teaches some of the same life-skills organized athletics do.

They are performing at halftime of the Globetrotters game at the FNC tonight. Last year they got to go but only the "all-star" team got to perform. This year they got picked to perform. They're super excited.

That's so cool. Have fun!

I got my baby back today, after a month of driving a rental. I may have cried a little bit when driving her out of the hospital. I was halfway to work, stopped at a red light and thought... "Oh holy crap, what if I've forgotten how to drive stick"... Then I remembered I'd obviously made it that far. I swear I love that car more now that it's been to hell and back with 3.5k of repairs. It just feels so good. Cars are people too haha

That's so cool. Have fun!

I got my baby back today, after a month of driving a rental. I may have cried a little bit when driving her out of the hospital. I was halfway to work, stopped at a red light and thought... "Oh holy crap, what if I've forgotten how to drive stick"... Then I remembered I'd obviously made it that far. I swear I love that car more now that it's been to hell and back with 3.5k of repairs. It just feels so good. Cars are people too haha

I teared up when I traded my 2002 WRX in on my new car. I still miss it from time to time, it was more engaging to drive than this one.

The Howard Stern birthday bash begins in 15 minutes. Its free to listen to at Siriusxm.com. No subscription required. Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel with a host of celebrity and musical appearances. They are keeping most of the big names as surprises, but I'm going to predict a performance by Ozzy / Black Sabbath and/or Paul McCartney.

The Black Keys first musical guest

Edited by Claude_Verret