Stafford needs to go

Eleven

LOL

We got a tough guy here.

Stop it. I like this board. It's a great diversion for me. You're being an ass, and you have been several times since your first post less than a week ago.

Cut it out.

Stop it. I like this board. It's a great diversion for me. You're being an ass, and you have been several times since your first post less than a week ago.

Cut it out.

Dude relax just jokin around. I've done nothing wrong. There aint much to talk about being offseason at all.

The fact that you're letting some internet shmuk get to you is strange.

I'll do it naked just for you.

OMG please?

Dude relax just jokin around. I've done nothing wrong. There aint much to talk about being offseason at all.

The fact that you're letting some internet shmuk get to you is strange.

:lol: for the Ultimate Insult; still a favorite I like to use when it's called for.

As for the bold: You'll notice I've changed my avatar; it's specifically meant for posts like yours, and almost every time you write something on here, that is my general reaction. :thumbsup:

My God, I do not remember the offseason convo going this far south last year. Whatinthehell happened?

It always does. While it may be a little lower this year, there really is less to talk about this year. Last year we had Doan, statues, Olympics, shootings, probably some left over Penn State, and still, I think Eleven had to take a hiatus from the dumb. There is just nothing Sabres related going on right now. I can't tell if that's a bad thing or good.

Wrong?

Let me help you out, genius. Here is a copy of last season's media guide:

http://downloads.sab...de-Complete.pdf

When you get done looking at it, let me know who weighs more, Stafford or Vanek.

Thats last years. ESPN and sabres.com both say Stafford weighs more than Vanek, genius.

You people are too easy.

It always does. While it may be a little lower this year, there really is less to talk about this year. Last year we had Doan, statues, Olympics, shootings, probably some left over Penn State, and still, I think Eleven had to take a hiatus from the dumb. There is just nothing Sabres related going on right now. I can't tell if that's a bad thing or good.

We seem to be at a new low this offseason.

Wrong?

Let me help you out, genius. Here is a copy of last season's media guide:

http://downloads.sab...de-Complete.pdf

When you get done looking at it, let me know who weighs more, Stafford or Vanek.

Sounds like you have a firm grip on the trivial and petty minded, while entirely missing the big picture. There's no need to get hostile over stupid things like weight.

Thats last years. ESPN and sabres.com both say Stafford weighs more than Vanek, genius.

You people are too easy.

Have there been any seasons since 2012-13? Idiot.

Also, when is ESPN the God of hockey info? When is the last time you saw quality hockey highlights there?

If you want to get technical about something as petty as player weights, Wiki has Vanek weighing more than Stafford.

Go get traded for Dawe or something.

Sounds like you have a firm grip on the trivial and petty minded, while entirely missing the big picture. There's no need to get hostile over stupid things like weight.

And what is your "big picture?" Regier inheriting a hard-working team from Muckler, but somehow never witnessing a hard-working team?

Was he not a part of Islanders and Whalers teams that were mostly devoid of star-talent?

Have there been any seasons since 2012-13? Idiot.

Also, when is ESPN the God of hockey info? When is the last time you saw quality hockey highlights there?

If you want to get technical about something as petty as player weights, Wiki has Vanek weighing more than Stafford.

Go get traded for Dawe or something.

And what is your "big picture?" Regier inheriting a hard-working team from Muckler, but somehow never witnessing a hard-working team?

Was he not a part of Islanders and Whalers teams that were mostly devoid of star-talent?

This guy is parking lot full mad.

Mail got wet mad

Beverage all ice mad

Well, my original post was about stafford being a bum. Then, it was how Stafford and Vanek are big sexy boyz that don't throw their weight around.

Now, it's how paul kruse has a better point per game average.

All while making you livid irate insane angry, bucko.

Well, my original post was about stafford being a bum. Then, it was how Stafford and Vanek are big sexy boyz that don't throw their weight around.

Now, it's how paul kruse has a better point per game average.

All while making you livid irate insane angry, bucko.

I am far from livid, irate, insane, or angry. I could care less about your opinions.

Since you joined this board, you have offered nothing of substance. At least your posts could be witty, or amusing, but you have failed there as well thus far.

As I said earlier, I wish I could have some of whatever you are on. It is much easier in life to not have to think, than it is to have a fully functioning brain processing actual thoughts.

"Mr. Kruse, what you just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point in your incoherent rambling response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having had listened to it. I award you no points and may GoDD have mercy on your soul."

Edited by Andrew Amerk