[OT] Strange things you have seen

LabattBlue

i once saw (well, heard, but you get the idea) ryan miller take personal responsibility for a bad goal he had given up with words to the effect of "the winner, that goal in the third, that one's on me. i hesitated in taking my angle, lost where i was a bit, and the guy put it over my left shoulder. great shot, but that's a save i should make. i'm the #1 goaltender, and my teammates count on me to make that save. i need to be better."

one of the most bizarre things i ever witnessed.

:rolleyes:

Everywhere I go I see dead people.

Stay away from me, been seeing them too. Literally, son's friends dad killed the whole family two weeks ago, then I saw a T-Bone accident right in front me when an old guy and his wife coming off a side street inexplicably cut out right in front of an SUV that I was behind. He was killed instantly.

Also, saw the Pentagon on fire including the tail section.

i once saw (well, heard, but you get the idea) ryan miller take personal responsibility for a bad goal he had given up with words to the effect of "the winner, that goal in the third, that one's on me. i hesitated in taking my angle, lost where i was a bit, and the guy put it over my left shoulder. great shot, but that's a save i should make. i'm the #1 goaltender, and my teammates count on me to make that save. i need to be better."

one of the most bizarre things i ever witnessed.

:rolleyes:

No, I heard that one too. Yeti was the interviewer. Darndest thing...

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard to where my windpipe hurts really bad for hours on end.

How did you find out about this?

They did a video a while back for a song called Barbra Streisand. Look it up. It was really catchy and had huge cult popularity. They released this the other day and my girlfriend didn't hesitate to assault me with it. Needless to say, I've been spreading the wealth :lol:

They did a video a while back for a song called Barbra Streisand. Look it up. It was really catchy and had huge cult popularity. They released this the other day and my girlfriend didn't hesitate to assault me with it. Needless to say, I've been spreading the wealth :lol:

I'm going to have to wait a few days before I even think about splitting my sides again.

Jesus Christ jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole

with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something

resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum.

Haha. You know a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying?

I would classify this as strange, and something I have seen as of yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5UqgizM268

And the analysis from Cracked:

http://www.cracked.com/video_18201_deconstructing-most-wtf-clip-in-internet-history-dnc.html

I had nothing to post in this thread until about 10 minutes ago on my way back to work from Wegmans here in Elmira. Pulled up alongside a pickup truck, chevy s10...so not really a pickup truck, but still. The driver is in there doing curls in his front seat with small dumbbells. Light turns green, he switches hands, and starts driving :doh:

They are running an ad on tv. Just saw it Saturday night.

Jesus Christ jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole

with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something

resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum.

Holy crap, you saw that too?!

Archived