Sabres News

korab rules

We have all struggled with the same problem. We have a bit of information to put up for discussion, but there is no clear existing thread to add it to. What to do, what to do... Some would create a new thread for every thought that pops into their head. Some will search back years looking for a thread with marginal relevance to the new info just to avoid starting a new thread.

As a compromise, I offer you this thread.

To start things off, here is a tidbit of info which, IMHO, isn't deserving of it own thread.

Linkenstein

To sum it up: Gerbe is playing better this year than he did the beginning of last year. Enroth may play again in the next 3 games, as Ruff says he'll play 20+ games this year. Gragnani is likely out on Tuesday - needs to work on his defensive game. In his absence, Roy, Boyes or Leopold to take a more prominent role on the powerplay.

We have all struggled with the same problem. We have a bit of information to put up for discussion, but there is no clear existing thread to add it to. What to do, what to do... Some would create a new thread for every thought that pops into their head. Some will search back years looking for a thread with marginal relevance to the new info just to avoid starting a new thread.

As a compromise, I offer you this thread.

To start things off, here is a tidbit of info which, IMHO, isn't deserving of it own thread.

Linkenstein

To sum it up: Gerbe is playing better this year than he did the beginning of last year. Enroth may play again in the next 3 games, as Ruff says he'll play 20+ games this year. Gragnani is likely out on Tuesday - needs to work on his defensive game. In his absence, Roy, Boyes or Leopold to take a more prominent role on the powerplay.

If that's true...looking how the schedule shapes up, we will be calling Enroth, the Saturday Night Swede.

Seriously, this thread police thing is overblown. The only problem we have is when a thread is started when a recent (previous week) thread is discussing the topic and some new news comes along and a brand new thread is created.

If you have an idea or thought that you think warrants a thread of it's own then go for it.

Not that this thread is a bad idea, but I've held back hoping someone would take the lead on the Enroth will play more story and no one has. Grags is being discussed in the GDT from last game. Gerbe could be his own thread if someone would put together some stats vs last year on him.

Connolly does not get anymore threads. lol

Seriously, this thread police thing is overblown. The only problem we have is when a thread is started when a recent (previous week) thread is discussing the topic and some new news comes along and a brand new thread is created.

If you have an idea or thought that you think warrants a thread of it's own then go for it.

Not that this thread is a bad idea, but I've held back hoping someone would take the lead on the Enroth will play more story and no one has. Grags is being discussed in the GDT from last game. Gerbe could be his own thread if someone would put together some stats vs last year on him.

Connolly does not get anymore threads. lol

Don't get your panties in a bunch, super mod. The intro was tongue in cheek. That sounds dirty... :ph34r:

Anyway, I just wanted to post the link to the comments - if people want to start a thread to discuss them in more depth it's no skin off my nose.

Just ran into jpeg again, this time she obviously had returned from a training session of some sort.

I think her life (bouncing all over the place playing tennis, a "home" in Florida and a "home" in a Buffalo hotel, etc.) would be really hard.

Archived