GDT: Carolina at Buffalo (10/14/2011)

Corp000085

This Carolina announcers absolutely blow. I know that is said about all opponent's announcers but these guys take the cake. Their color commentator dishes out worse jokes than Harry Neil does on his worst night. Their play by play man is the most bias piece of crap you'll ever hear. Screw this pansies, they're a lame excuse for a hockey organization. Let's get it together in the 3rd and show these losers what a real hockey city looks like.

Did i get banned from the chat? I get this error:

"[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator."

I get the same message and I've never been in chat on this site so I doubt it is banned camp.

I get the same message and I've never been in chat on this site so I doubt it is banned camp.

As you suspect: It is not a band camp or a banned camp; a few people who have joined the chat have reported the same problem on their first/second tries. It's also the beginning of the season; if you can't get in after a few tries, please let SDS know. The more, the merrier, in the game chat room.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/index.php?app=ipchat

Archived