The new Mrs. Miller

PromoTheRobot

Threads like these are creepy. :unsure:

Not that it's official, I'm just wondering who the next Sabre is that fans will say is gay to take attention away from themselves because they are trying to work through some of their own feelings.

Are her eyes crooked?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm273783296/nm1715275

;)

That was just utterly bizarre (the eery similarities in that regard).

Who knows? With her Hollywood connections, maybe he'll have a future in Tinseltown after his hockey-playing days are done.

EDIT: After seeing the opening pic in this article, just looking at the crooked eyebrows that both of them have in precisely the same areas is just mind-boggling.

I heard Miller & his fiancee will have Gerbe be the ring bearer at their wedding. Undecided on the flower girl for now, too many good options to choose from?

Um, the wedding already took place - back on the 3rd of this month over on the West Coast.

Not that it's official, I'm just wondering who the next Sabre is that fans will say is gay to take attention away from themselves because they are trying to work through some of their own feelings.

How many openly gay NHL players are there? Is being gay still a big issue in the states, specifically sports?

How many openly gay NHL players are there? Is being gay still a big issue in the states, specifically sports?

I say the following with all due respect and with no intent on opening a can of worms:

While I appreciate the modern conveniences of technology and all of that sort of stuff, I sometimes get that feeling that I was born in the wrong century. In earlier times, this would not even be up for discussion. Things were a lot more black and white with very little room for "gray." Having said that, I would have loved to be in 19th century London sitting under this man's leadership.

I'm just thankful that I don't freely nor secretly associate with these crazies!

I say the following with all due respect and with no intent on opening a can of worms:

While I appreciate the modern conveniences of technology and all of that sort of stuff, I sometimes get that feeling that I was born in the wrong century. In earlier times, this would not even be up for discussion. Things were a lot more black and white with very little room for "gray." Having said that, I would have loved to be in 19th century London sitting under this man's leadership.

I'm just thankful that I don't freely nor secretly associate with these crazies!

Um,.. sure.

She better keep our goalie happy! I don't want to hear any stories about Miller giving her the WTF wave as she goes to sleep at night with little more than a kiss on the cheek for her hubby. :lol:

That would kill the mood in a heartbeat.

Archived