F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Woo!

I started a new series of art stuff this week to bolster my portfolio before I go after jobs. It's rust belt themed, and people reaaallllly seem to dig it so far. My profile is my first one, good ol' Buffalo. Rochester, Toledo, Detroit and Cleveland are next. 

aaand d4rk and I are going camping this weekend. Do a lot of nothing, fishing, and nothing. It'll be nice. 

I'm gonna read books and smoke cigars and drink beers and 

PVGxuB.gif

Looks to me like somebody knows he's about to find out he's not 20 anymore :P

Oh I've already come to that realization.  I've been downing bottles of water this morning to stay hydrated in anticipation.  Four of the other six guys are five years younger than me as well......I've packed a case of redbull to try and keep me going.  Those nights of partying until 3am are a distant memory to me at this point. 

Oh I've already come to that realization.  I've been downing bottles of water this morning to stay hydrated in anticipation.  Four of the other six guys are five years younger than me as well......I've packed a case of redbull to try and keep me going.  Those nights of partying until 3am are a distant memory to me at this point. 

Sure, you've already come to that realization.

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Her office bought Paula's Donuts and ended up with way too many. She came home with a box last night, and today I am feasting upon the largest peanut stick I've ever seen. 

And I've still never had a donut from Paula's. Share the wealth. Your mom loves me. 

Bachelor Party in Montreal this weekend.

Man. I'm not even sure I would survive.

Please do - and enjoy.

Enjoy the poutine.

I see what you did there. (I think.)

And I've still never had a donut from Paula's. Share the wealth. Your mom loves me. 

When we move to Tonawanda this fall you can have all the Paula's donuts you want.  :P

I've proposed to Paula herself no fewer than three times. God bless that woman.

Also, I heard that she made the list of Alton Brown's best doughnut shops in America.

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. Her office bought Paula's Donuts and ended up with way too many. She came home with a box last night, and today I am feasting upon the largest peanut stick I've ever seen.

Waaaaaaaaay TMI.

Mrs Case is out of town on business this whole week, so I've been shuffling all three mini cases around to their various schools, sitters, sports, etc by myself while still trying to get to work at least some number of hours each day. It has been fun, but exhausting.

My love returns today!

But before that? On Fridays, my wife is usually off of work so that she has a one on one day with our youngest while the other two are at school. I've taken the day off and will spend the next 6 hours on a walking expedition to explore Canandaigua with him, including the pastry shop and the toy store :-) then we are going to plant some veggies in our new back yard garden. The. We are both going to take a nap. Dino is 3 and a half, and I have never spent a day alone with him.

F'n Fantastic!!

Mrs Case is out of town on business this whole week, so I've been shuffling all three mini cases around to their various schools, sitters, sports, etc by myself while still trying to get to work at least some number of hours each day. It has been fun, but exhausting.

My love returns today!

But before that? On Fridays, my wife is usually off of work so that she has a one on one day with our youngest while the other two are at school. I've taken the day off and will spend the next 6 hours on a walking expedition to explore Canandaigua with him, including the pastry shop and the toy store :-) then we are going to plant some veggies in our new back yard garden. The. We are both going to take a nap. Dino is 3 and a half, and I have never spent a day alone with him.

F'n Fantastic!!

Excellent!

My love returns today!

F'n Fantastic!!

Sounds like a great day man.  Enjoy.