T-Shirt mockups #1

SDS

Keep it with the logo on it. And if it said sabrespace.com, it would draw more attention and make a lot more sense

Actually, interesting point about the ".com". Perhaps, if you were to add it, make it small and to the right of the bottom swoosh, below the final "E". I don't think that's what we're going for here, though.

Edit: and I LOVE with the logo, but I'm sure it wouldn't be worth the potential trouble with copyright, etc.

I would make the gray darker and the logo much smaller. I would probably add the ".com" as well.

Keep in mind I just pulled two shirts off of google images.

The SabreSpace logo should be much smaller? :unsure:

The ".com" thing is interesting .... my first instinct is that you need it somewhere ... but then I think, if someone sees the shirt and is curious, they have two options ... as ask the person wearing it, or search for it on the Internet. In which case, they will find it right away in any search engine. It's not like someone is going to see it and pull out the yellow pages .... I think it's fine without it.

Very nice. Defintely in.

Like the idea of adding the .com and the logo however not to be a kiljoy I would consider GODD point about copyright infringement before finalizing that piece, escpecially since these will become a hot/popular item and seen all over the country with all us displaced followers :worthy:

Did we really need another thread for this? ;) :lol:

I'm sure you'll probably wind up creating both, but the blue one looks like the way to go for me.

actually yes, because there really is no reason to check the other thread if you already gave input.

Considering we have 50+ interested replies. I will probably make both.

actually yes, because there really is no reason to check the other thread if you already gave input.

Considering we have 50+ interested replies. I will probably make both.

So I can't convince chz to go on another thread merging crusade and create the "All about Sabrespace t-shirts" thread? That's a shame really. Now she'll have a couple free minutes to go grab a margarita or something.

So I can't convince chz to go on another thread merging crusade and create the "All about Sabrespace t-shirts" thread? That's a shame really. Now she'll have a couple free minutes to go grab a margarita or something.

Most of those crusades are margarita induced. Multi-tasking!

So I can't convince chz to go on another thread merging crusade and create the "All about Sabrespace t-shirts" thread? That's a shame really. Now she'll have a couple free minutes to go ______________ or something.

Sometimes these just write themselves.

Keep it with the logo on it. And if it said sabrespace.com, it would draw more attention and make a lot more sense

You could also leave the logo on the front and put the whole thing plus the .com on the back in small letters. The Symbol is great and the blue one is cool. You should make a yellow one (Blue letters) and a white one (Blue or yellow letters) as well.

You could also leave the logo on the front and put the whole thing plus the .com on the back in small letters. The Symbol is great and the blue one is cool. You should make a yellow one (Blue letters) and a white one (Blue or yellow letters) as well.

Or for the symbol put the Rochester Americans symbol!!

Archived