T-Shirt mockups #1

SDS

Keep in mind I just pulled two shirts off of google images.

The SabreSpace logo should be much smaller? :unsure:

The SabresSpace logo is most excellent. I just think the shirt would look better with that logo being smaller (maybe 50%-60% of the size in the picture). But I'm in regardless.

Also, the Sabres crest looks great with it.

The SabresSpace logo is most excellent. I just think the shirt would look better with that logo being smaller (maybe 50%-60% of the size in the picture). But I'm in regardless.

Also, the Sabres crest looks great with it.

I'll leave sizing up to the prInter. This was just a quick photoshop job. He'll know what to do.

This might take a back burner for a couple days. I'm in buffalo for a few days due to undesirable circumstances.

So I can't convince chz to go on another thread merging crusade and create the "All about Sabrespace t-shirts" thread? That's a shame really. Now she'll have a couple free minutes to go grab a margarita or something.

Better yet, this would really mellow her out...

As for T-shirt colors, I would have to go Gray. After all, I live in the Deep South. If they saw Blue, my Yankee-ness would stick out like a sore thumb. My northern accent already gives me away.

It was just up there to see what it looked like.

Cool; last thing I want to see is you in trouble over some charitably-priced T-shirts.

EDIT: Just noticed the bit about undesirable circumstances. Hope all's well; if not, keep your chin up.

Archived