2011 Stanley Cup Finals

Taro T

I cannot f-ing believe these a-hole NBC douchebags. "Can Boston still use the motivation from Horton's injury to catapult them to the Cup?" WTF????? Has anyone heard of Mason Raymond, or even Aaron Rome who has been gone as well as Horton???? This is just disgusting if you ask me. How can Boston "overcome"? Give me a freaking break. I bleed Red White and Blue just like any true American, but this overkill on Boston's shortcomings is brutal. This may be the only time I want to see the Cup back in it's home country. :wallbash: And take Milbury, Roenick and NBC with you.

Id be ok with winnepeg winning it next year just to slap bettman in the face ; ) then our team the following year

Listen to that crowd. Man I got goosebumps 3 thousand miles away.

Sidebar, who was that little kid standing with the canucks during the anthems?

Edit: Ink, I think that's what you were to eluding to

Listen to that crowd. Man I got goosebumps 3 thousand miles away.

Sidebar, who was that little kid standing with the canucks during the anthems?

Edit: Ink, I think that's what you were to eluding to

Every game a kid from a local minor hockey team gets to skate with the canucks prior to the game. He was about the same size as Gerbe though.

Just when I thought Grapes couldn't one-up himself..........

I agree Swamp, it's great back and forth hockey. Bittersweet that this is the last action we'll see for four months.

I think I can use the break, though, and with preseason and camp, it's more like two months. I don't envy the SC loser. My back hurts just from watching.

Lol....as many have said already FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Boston!!!!!!!

By the way, I hate Boston. Maybe Vancouver should put a picture of Raymond, while in traction, up on the jumbotron so it can influence the Canucks to a win, just like the picture of Horton pushed Boston to a victory according to the genius duo of Milbury and Roenick......ugh......I hate em all. By the way, I hate Boston....FFFF Boston!!!!!

Raymond wasn't hurt by a cheap shot, sorry to break that to you....Not the same way Horton was injured.

You can't be liking this if you're pulling for Vancouver. They're getting some good chances and not scoring...then no rebounds or second chances. Thomas is too solid right now and it seems like there are 3 d-men around the net at all times.

That last shot by Campbell reminded me of the Olympics when the puck was bouncing out of Luongo's glove.

Archived