2011 Stanley Cup Finals

Taro T

Which one? there have been about 5 times when the Van player should have taken the shot but waited for the perfect shot.

Chara's block with Thomas out of position. I hate that guy, but Boston came to play tonight.

That play was made possible by the Bruin players hustling to make the change and stay on-sides.

Go Adams Division :thumbsup:

That replay didn't show the bruin jumping onto the bench offside, though.

I really do hate Boston but man, I think the whole city of Vancouver is going to fall into a depression if they lose tonight. Bun-o, you gonna check up on rickshaw?

They have over 100 thousand downtown watching the game on big screens. They've closed all the booze outlets. Lets hope they don't tear the place up.

They have over 100 thousand downtown watching the game on big screens. They've closed all the booze outlets. Lets hope they don't tear the place up.

I actually hope they do have some rowdy fun, but for the right reason this time, not like '94.

F Boston and their goons.

When I saw it live I thought someone did. Must have been a player that already changed or was moving down the bench.

When it's that close, I think the call or no call is over blown anyway.

This sucks to watch, what happened to Vancouver, before this series it didn't appear boston had a chance ....they have been the superior team the whole series

It never fails. In the end, the Stanley Cup finals is a physical game, not a finesse one.

Hopefully Darcy's paying attention.

It never fails. In the end, the Stanley Cup finals is a physical game, not a finesse one.

Hopefully Darcy's paying attention.

Did you watch last year? The goons lost that time. It isn't formulaic.

Archived