2011 Stanley Cup Finals

Taro T

From what I see the Bruins want it more. They're hungry and the canucks are content to lie down and let it slip away.

Exactly. Vancouver just got too beat up and had too many injuries...........but who in this day and age will ever consider that the reason Boston won? Gotta hand to those beantown bastards, they will win another championship a-la not playing by the rules. Memories of the Cheatriots are stalking me. :sick: :sick: :sick: Another Boston Championship....GROSS!!!!! WE WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT......oh wait it's Boston, we won't even know they won the Cup after that bandwagon parade. You know ###### boy Brady will be their and get all the camera time. Ewwwwww!!! :sick: :sick:

Exactly. Vancouver just got too beat up and had too many injuries...........but who in this day and age will ever consider that the reason Boston won? Gotta hand to those beantown bastards, they will win another championship a-la not playing by the rules. Memories of the Cheatriots are stalking me. :sick: :sick: :sick: Another Boston Championship....GROSS!!!!! WE WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT......oh wait it's Boston, we won't even know they won the Cup after that bandwagon parade. You know ###### boy Brady will be their and get all the camera time. Ewwwwww!!! :sick: :sick:

Actually I have to correct myself. Vancouver did have more injuries, but as poster above said, where in the hell were those bulbous red headed step twin homos anyways??? I never saw them other than the shots during the anthems. Go back to Euro League you little girls.

I don't think that that's true. Buttfuglyan was the most physical player in that series and a huge reason why Chicago won.

Buttfugly was great, that's true. But skill outplayed goonism in that series. Line 'em up.

Buttfugly was great, that's true. But skill outplayed goonism in that series. Line 'em up.

I think you misunderstood. The goons definitely lost last year, but I don't think that Philly was the more physical team when it came to the hockey side of things.

I'm actually OK with a Boston win (as much as i hate everything about Boston). The fact is Boston has already won a Cup and in general, Boston teams have won everything over the past decade. The damage is done. I'm kind of enjoying another teams' fanbase about to be destroyed, depressed and labeled as chokers. Besides...Vancouver is our sister team from 1969-70 and I don't want them winning a cup before Buffalo. SO there...I've talked myself into being ok with a Boston Cup (ugh!)

I'm actually OK with a Boston win (as much as i hate everything about Boston). The fact is Boston has already won a Cup and in general, Boston teams have won everything over the past decade. The damage is done. I'm kind of enjoying another teams' fanbase about to be destroyed, depressed and labeled as chokers. Besides...Vancouver is our sister team from 1969-70 and I don't want them winning a cup before Buffalo. SO there...I've talked myself into being ok with a Boston Cup (ugh!)

I've always taken solace in that in case the dickheads (sorry, I meant to write Bruins, but my keyboard isn't working well) win.

I am resigned as follows: (1) I have to wake up at 630; (2) the Canucks will not score 3 on Thomas in the next 7 mins; (3) out of nowhere, there will be tons of Bruins "fans"* at HSBC next year; (4) smugness will emanate from Massachusetts Bay, across Dedham, Framingham, Swampford, Shraderbridge, Chzborough, and DeLucacester, and a lot of other really Ulstery-sounding places, and will hopefully not reach me here; (5) seriously, the Sabres need to beat the hell out of these jerkoffs next year.

*Cf. Patriots "fans" who wouldn't know Eason from Grogan, but damn, they were "lifelong fans" once the Cheat came along.

I am resigned as follows: (1) I have to wake up at 630; (2) the Canucks will not score 3 on Thomas in the next 7 mins; (3) out of nowhere, there will be tons of Bruins "fans"* at HSBC next year; (4) smugness will emanate from Massachusetts Bay, across Dedham, Framingham, Swampford, Shraderbridge, Chzborough, and DeLucacester, and a lot of other really Ulstery-sounding places, and will hopefully not reach me here; (5) seriously, the Sabres need to beat the hell out of these jerkoffs next year.

*Cf. Patriots "fans" who wouldn't know Eason from Grogan, but damn, they were "lifelong fans" once the Cheat came along.

I'm just wondering how long it will be before you will revisit Ghost's posts and realize he was right. :devil:

I've enjoyed watching the entire series, but I hate, I mean absolutely HATE, watching a team not wearing blue, white, and gold lifting that cup every year. It doesn't matter who wins it, if it's not Buffalo I get a little angry watching the celebration.

HA Ha. True that.

Archived