Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I gotta search the area here to try to find the game. I'm hoping the Buffalo Wild Wings around the corner from my hotel has it. Sometimes I hate being on the road all the time...

Hopefully I find the game, otherwise I'm stuck with crappy online streams.

GO SABRES!

I'll settle for a real boring 1-0 win by the road team.

Screw that..I want 7-0 win , and the seven goals on 24 shots and both their goalies looks like poop and full fledged goalie panic enters not only the fan base but the team as well :thumbsup:

BTW good sign, PTI guys going to be showing Rob Ray pounding that fan..guess it the anniversary or something. Coming up in about 2 minutes after the commercial

19 years ago tonight in Le Colise(sp). Friggen Nordique fans!!They might be even dumber that Flyer fans

Lord Stanley,who art in heaven,hockey is thy game. Thy playoffs come,thy must be won,on the road as it is in Buffalo, let us score many goals,as we have few goals scored against us. And lead us not into overtime but lead us to victory in regulation. For yours is the cup,the tradition and glory,forever and ever. In the name of all great champions,past,present and soon to be Buffalo Sabres. Amen

Cue the beaten dead equine.......but WIP 610 out of Philly just said that Pronger is out for at least 2 games, and 'from what I'm hearing, longer.' Take that for what you will.

If that's true, fine with me.

Archived