Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I have class from 7-9:30, so what do i do? I turn off my Phone, tell people in my class they tell me the score and I am gone, ignore computers starting at 7, DVR set and double checked (sorry rules of engagement you aint getting recorded), DVR set to record up to two hours past end of game just in case, Car radio off no wgr. So with no connection to outside world for 3 hours I will come home blast through commercials and watch the outcome of this game.... ya I am not concentrating much in class tonight... LETS GO BUF-FA-LO!!!!!!!!

Just make sure you don't record to far. I recorded one game until midnight, damn thing couldn't comprehend 12:00AM was the next day and not the morning. Didn't record anything.

Stop the recording by 11:59 PM.

1. Sekera out means Gragnani is playing. Not good.

2. Can the Sabres handle the Flyers forecheck?

3. Will the "core" show up?

4. Is it possible to have Miller force himself to not do the "WTF wave" during the playoffs?

5. Special Teams? NO DUMB PENALTIES.

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Grags was always in. Morrisonn is in for Shakira.

Very happy Grier is in.

DON'T TURN THE :censored: PUCK OVER!!! Flyers capitalize on those like a weak sheep.

Get a PP goal on the first PP. Beat last year straight out of the box.

Just make sure you don't record to far. I recorded one game until midnight, damn thing couldn't comprehend 12:00AM was the next day and not the morning. Didn't record anything.

Stop the recording by 11:59 PM.

Great advance thxs!

Sekera out Grags in interesting wonder if with his age and ahl experience he will be able to handle playoff mode. The good news hes been up here for awhile and played some games so lets hope for the best.

I have A TEST. Its 1/3 of my grade and its given at the end of class, my professor is not a sports guy and it sucks yes but there is nothing I can do about it. He doesnt give makeups and hes a hardass. Next wednesday i have class as well... but

I AM FREAKING SKIPPING!!!! GO SBARES!

I think Grags was always in. Morrisonn is in for Shakira.

Very happy Grier is in.

DON'T TURN THE :censored: PUCK OVER!!! Flyers capitalize on those like a weak sheep.

Get a PP goal on the first PP. Beat last year straight out of the box.

Nothing would change the chemistry faster in this series than a successful PP.

You have not yet discovered the miracle we call a "sling box"?

Mine arrived yesterday! I will be watching games 5 and 6 from my phone through slingbox in the back of our SUV while my wife takes her turn driving the kids and I down to Florida (from MN). I hope we survive. You never know how she will react when I let out a big "Score!!!!!!"

I have class from 7-9:30, so what do i do? I turn off my Phone, tell people in my class they tell me the score and I am gone, ignore computers starting at 7, DVR set and double checked (sorry rules of engagement you aint getting recorded), DVR set to record up to two hours past end of game just in case, Car radio off no wgr. So with no connection to outside world for 3 hours I will come home blast through commercials and watch the outcome of this game.... ya I am not concentrating much in class tonight... LETS GO BUF-FA-LO!!!!!!!!

You should ask Dave Hannan if 2 hours is enough of an extension.

Does anyone else want to so Gerbe Layout Briere and is kaleta in tonight?

I heard on WGR right before noon that GRIER was skating on a line in practice and KALETA was not on any specific line so it may be GRIER and MANCARI playing with KALETA sitting. If this is the case, I don't like the move, against the Flyers KALETA'a toughness could be used.

I heard on WGR right before noon that GRIER was skating on a line in practice and KALETA was not on any specific line so it may be GRIER and MANCARI playing with KALETA sitting. If this is the case, I don't like the move, against the Flyers KALETA'a toughness could be used.

Grier and Kaleta in, Mancari and Sekera out per WGRZ.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/118352/413/Grier--Kaleta-In-Sekera--Mancari-Out

Archived