Carcillo

wonderbread

I looked around and didn't see anything posted about this. How does this make you feel?

This quote taken from Ruff at the postgame.

"[The goal] was really special after Carcillo was pattin' him on the head there, by the bench. He was pattin' him on top of the head, and then a shift later Gerbe scored. After the game, I gave Gerbs a little pat on the back myself. It's nice to see. He got under a guy's skin that's got under a lot of other guys' skin and scored the biggest goal of the year for us."

This is exactly the type of stuff that makes me hate the Flyers even more.

I looked around and didn't see anything posted about this. How does this make you feel?

"[The goal] was really special after Carcillo was pattin' him on the head there, by the bench. He was pattin' him on top of the head, and then a shift later Gerbe scored. After the game, I gave Gerbs a little pat on the back myself. It's nice to see. He got under a guy's skin that's got under a lot of other guys' skin and scored the biggest goal of the year for us."

Yep, and it's usually self-destructive, which makes it even more fun. Remember Ruff's remarks after Game 2 in 2006?

Well it's game one of eight of the playoffs between Buffalo and Philly. The feud just started pre-series.

This game goes a long way to setting up what will be a highly chaotic playoff matchup. I think the wild play we saw last night will epitomize the play to come. Buckle up for safety. Penalties, shorties (players and goals that is), stellar goal tending, maddening goal tending, odd man rushes, turnovers, goals, goals, goals. These two teams are loaded with showboats. Should be a hoot.

If Kaleta comes back for game 1 he'll probably destroy Briere, Hartnell or Richards (someone important) and probably get suspended for 2 games. The dude hasn't played in a long time, that means there's a lot of Carrubba Collissions to make up for.

The funniest part of this for me was that during the Miller Lite Great Taste Thingy Moment (at 4:02 in the 3rd). Rob Ray shows us Carcillo's head pat, then they show Gerbe's goal, and as they are talking about it with the camera focused on Gerbe on the bench,.. Boyes reaches over and pats him on the head. :lol:

Archived