Carcillo

wonderbread

I could cell phone record it off my DVR if you'd like.

JoDo--awesome, thank you very much for recording it and sending it to me. I've put it on YouTube for all to see (people at the game wouldn't have seen it):

Here's the goal, can't find anything with the "head pat":

Wow, that is even more amazing in slow-mo... what a shot! Read in one of the articles from the main page (re-linked after the quote) that he's actually been practicing that one with Kevyn Adams for a while. Good for him.

Forward Nathan Gerbe, whose dynamic spin-o-rama goal clinched the postseason Friday night, was quick to credit another coach. Kevyn Adams is in his first season as the Sabres' player development coach and, unless he gets a promotion or job elsewhere, it won't be his last.

"I work with Kev Adams every single day, and we try different moves," Gerbe said of the Clarence native who played 540 NHL games and won a Cup with Carolina. "We talk which ones that we want to be able to try and which ones are too much of a risk, and that was one we wanted to try. I know I tried it before and didn't score on it, but to score on it there, all the hard work with Kev Adams worked."

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/article389045.ece

JoDo--awesome, thank you very much for recording it and sending it to me. I've put it on YouTube for all to see (people at the game wouldn't have seen it):

rayzer deserves a ton of credit for being so prophetic.

also saw a bit on this incident on coach's corner last night (was at a bar, no sound) ... although when i went to link the clip, i don't see it there. although, i DO see the coach lauding a certain zigomanis from the marlies.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/CBC%27s_Hockey_Night_in_Canada/1237534952/ID=1875447343

Carcillo plays the same role on that team that Kaleta plays on the Sabres. The same role.

Yep. Pretty much. Although I doubt Kaleta would have done something as classless as patting another player on the head.

Archived