Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Team voted for him. His teammates saw that he was their MVP.

i just don't see how. i guess it's the cliche thing to do -- no matter how bad of a year a goalie has, his team mates are always going to call him MVP. Must be nobody could decided which 30G scorer to give it to, so they defaulted to the old "our goalie is our most important player."

i just don't see how. i guess it's the cliche thing to do -- no matter how bad of a year a goalie has, his team mates are always going to call him MVP. Must be nobody could decided which 30G scorer to give it to, so they defaulted to the old "our goalie is our most important player."

You just really do not want to say that this team respects miller do you? They voted him MVP because they think he is their most valuable teammate and helps them the most. That equals respect.

Bad period. Looks like I'm talking to myself in here.

Oh, nvm I'm not alone haha

Nah, I'm here too...

I was hoping this game would be on the CSN Philly station so I could watch it, but it appears they decided the Sixers game was more important.

So, now im stuck in front of the computer tonight.

Yikes, they're tighter than a proverbial drum. Lucky to be 1-0.

As Ghost has said, the learning curve will be big for this ownership group. Hope they take circus atmosphere for the finale off their checklist.

I agree. I think the BS award ceremony might have affected the mindset of the team. They look way too tight out there.. Hope Lindy jumps down their throats...ONE FRIGGIN' POINT!!

Is ENNIS hurt or is he in LINDY's doghouse again ? He had the least time and the fewest shifts of the period. I know I whine a lot about ENNIS getting not enough time, but it seems to me that one of you better forwards should be getting more ice time than the muckers on this team.

Sounds like philly controlled period. Just get one early in second canes wont lose tonight

Canes won't lose tomorrow either. Playing at home, against a division rival, with playoffs on the line. I'm sure they will be calling the game the same as when the sabres played them on sunday.

Archived