History Will be Made

ThePebble19

Was at that game. Scored it right in front of me. Wonderful times!

Pebble - I had that plate in Virginia. Still have it hanging in my garage here in Ohio! It looks good on a PA plate with the blue and gold!

Nice! I was surprised it was available when I looked into getting one. Strangely enough, there is someone else that lives in this area that has BUF SABS...saw him out and about one day.

Going tonight and Friday to ramp up for the playoffs. Got to give it to the Rangers, they deserved it. I love the fact that we are not relying on other teams to get in....NY just beat Philly and Boston so now time to get the job done at home for us!

The Sabres have really had no help climbing back into the Playoffs

Going tonight and Friday to ramp up for the playoffs. Got to give it to the Rangers, they deserved it. I love the fact that we are not relying on other teams to get in....NY just beat Philly and Boston so now time to get the job done at home for us!

They certainly answered the call, do you want it? At Phl and then Boston in a back-to-back tells me they wanted it.

Everyone else played to their normal capabilities while the Sabres went on a tear from January through now.

Ottawa was ahead of the Sabres on January 1. Sabres went 7-3-1 in January, Senators went 1-7-3. Atlanta went 4-5-3. It was tough sledding back then to gain points. Sabres gained two points on eighth despite the excellent January. If other teams hadn't been sliding, things could have gotten hopeless for the Sabres. Later, Montreal and the Rangers went into a funk.

Then again, you're right, the Sabres did what they had to do. They will end up, apparently, with about the number of points it has always taken to make the playoffs. No charity, really. But I think January is interesting to look at.

That was the greatest day to that point in 11 year old life! I remember not having cable back then, which meant we didn't get the home game broadcasts. I was at my aunt and uncle's house going crazy. I think we had lost to Boston in the first round for the previous 2-3 years. I live in Denver now and I think this one of the moments that has bonded me with Buffalo forever. When I walk up to a stranger in a Sabres jersey here in Denver and give him a high five, I know that we both were watching for this incredible moment.

Does anyone know if there's a quality clip of the May Day goal on YouTube?

There's one with good audio and video of RJ's call but it quickly segues into a lame Lifehouse song. Another one has RJ's call but super choppy video. And I think there are a couple versions with the goal but someone else's play by play.

Someone needs to be a hero and upload a good version of that goal (without any extra crap) and RJ's call (without any stupid song before or after).

Does anyone know if there's a quality clip of the May Day goal on YouTube?

There's one with good audio and video of RJ's call but it quickly segues into a lame Lifehouse song. Another one has RJ's call but super choppy video. And I think there are a couple versions with the goal but someone else's play by play.

Someone needs to be a hero and upload a good version of that goal (without any extra crap) and RJ's call (without any stupid song before or after).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9EOO1EFvXk

Not RJ but nice .

Archived