Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Miller = NHL Player of the Week with 2 shout outs in 3 games. :doh: I don't disagree that Miller should get some nights off, but please step back from the ledge when describing Miller's stock as "dropping fast."

PTR

Good point.

Who is playing in Morisonn's stead?

XI

Who said Miller is the savior of this team? What sports fan in their right mind thinks any ONE player is the savior of ANY team in ANY team sport? You should follow your own advice and "learn the facts" about team sports. Especially hockey.

But that's beside the point. This is about your absurd notion that Miller "rarely shows up" and that his "stock is dropping fast." You put something that ignorant out there you should expect to be called out on it. Find me ONE person connected to the game that agrees with you and I will reconsider the notion that your post is one of the more asinine that I've read around here in a while.

GO SABRES!!!

My post about savior is correlating to a previous post stating he is the reason that moved us our of the bottom of the east when that is not true so by "savior" I am stating this year, rarely shows up has to do with big games as I stated, he shows up for games often but the ones that we need to win he rarely does, when the pressure is on or when he gets to much recognition is when he flounders i.e. Olympics, this entire season, playoffs last year etc.

Who said Miller is the savior of this team? What sports fan in their right mind thinks any ONE player is the savior of ANY team in ANY team sport? You should follow your own advice and "learn the facts" about team sports. Especially hockey.

But that's beside the point. This is about your absurd notion that Miller "rarely shows up" and that his "stock is dropping fast." You put something that ignorant out there you should expect to be called out on it. Find me ONE person connected to the game that agrees with you and I will reconsider the notion that your post is one of the more asinine that I've read around here in a while.

GO SABRES!!!

Furthermore I know a great deal about hockey and this team... I was at Millers first game when we played the Dallas Stars the year after they beat us in the Cup and he only let in one goal...the biggest problem is people need to understand that we have seen Miller and he WAS great and now that is debatable but this is what your going to get with him you have seen his best already so unless this offense suddenly becomes better then they already are we are in for a short playoff run if we even get that far and it might be time to look at what he is worth now or he will become another free agent lost to go find a place where he can and will win the cup (Detroit Most Likely)

My post about savior is correlating to a previous post stating he is the reason that moved us our of the bottom of the east when that is not true so by "savior" I am stating this year, rarely shows up has to do with big games as I stated, he shows up for games often but the ones that we need to win he rarely does, when the pressure is on or when he gets to much recognition is when he flounders i.e. Olympics, this entire season, playoffs last year etc.

Can we get a translator for this one?

First off you played teams you should beat catching montreal at a very weak point, an awful florida team, and an NJ team who has been on the decline...look at the games in the past month that we could have closed the door on potential playoff teams...Carolina, Toronto twice...look back at the games from this month...Nashville who was really to blame not all on the defense from my point of view...before the three game run Miller let in atleast 3 goals a game in 9 of 12 games...as weird as it is to say Offense has been propelling this team this year not defense or goal tending...our offense showed up last night Miller did not

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We lost the last game to the Canes 1 to friggen nothing. Ya, damn you Miller for letting in that one goal and ruining it for us :wallbash: . I agree that he was aweful last night. But come on, he's been damn good more often than not the last month straight plus. I know fans over react, that's what we do, but please take a step back and think about what ur saying.

Furthermore I know a great deal about hockey and this team... I was at Millers first game when we played the Dallas Stars the year after they beat us in the Cup and he only let in one goal...the biggest problem is people need to understand that we have seen Miller and he WAS great and now that is debatable but this is what your going to get with him you have seen his best already so unless this offense suddenly becomes better then they already are we are in for a short playoff run if we even get that far and it might be time to look at what he is worth now or he will become another free agent lost to go find a place where he can and will win the cup (Detroit Most Likely)

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Miller "rarely shows up" and his "stock is dropping fast" and yet you're worried we won't get anything for him before he hits FAgency and he'll win a cup with Detroit.

I'll give you major points for consistency.

GO SABRES!!!

Miller needs to be riding the Pine Pony tonight because Enroth is the better choice, as he was last night...Lindy needs to wake up because Millers stock is dropping fast...personally last nights performance was not worthy of the AHL...he saved him self later in the game but really Miller rarely shows up to the games he needs too and it is frustrating

While Miller had a bad night last night and let in two goals he wishes he could have back, this ^^^^^ is overstating things a bit.

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Miller "rarely shows up" and his "stock is dropping fast" and yet you're worried we won't get anything for him before he hits FAgency and he'll win a cup with Detroit.

I'll give you major points for consistency.

GO SABRES!!!

Detroit was a reference to Hasek (it was a joke)

Miller played his first game for the Sabres when he was a Freshman at Michigan State?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We lost the last game to the Canes 1 to friggen nothing. Ya, damn you Miller for letting in that one goal and ruining it for us :wallbash: . I agree that he was aweful last night. But come on, he's been damn good more often than not the last month straight plus. I know fans over react, that's what we do, but please take a step back and think about what ur saying.

Cam Ward let in no goals...it was a big game...who has a Cup and who doesn't? Weird

Furthermore I know a great deal about hockey and this team... I was at Millers first game when we played the Dallas Stars the year after they beat us in the Cup and he only let in one goal

Really? Miller played a game for Buffalo while he was still at Michigan State? That's quite the accomplishment.

Pebble, I'm turning on the radio now. Thanks for the tip.

Working the room at the game again tonight, just like Saturday, which will either minimize my enjoyment of the game or dull my disappointment. I miss my seats.

Archived