Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

How many times has Connolly been knocked to the ice so far? 3 or 4?

just what they need to advance in the playoffs. sabres should have gotten whatever they could have for him at the deadline.

also, having seen an extremely limited number of games this season, does myers routinely make that cross-ice pass right in front of opposing forwards in his own end? i counted him doing it at least twice, and nearly jumped off the sofa when a rag could have knocked one down for a one-on-none chance point blank. wtf?

just what they need to advance in the playoffs. sabres should have gotten whatever they could have for him at the deadline.

also, having seen an extremely limited number of games this season, does myers routinely make that cross-ice pass right in front of opposing forwards in his own end? i counted him doing it at least twice, and nearly jumped off the sofa when a rag could have knocked one down for a one-on-none chance point blank. wtf?

They all do it. Myers is just as likely to skate it out though.

Eat ur words haha.

Archived