GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Yeah, they unveiled the new unis and logo, and have placed the logo everywhere - center ice, tv broadcasts, play-by-play guy's shirt, gave the fans free t-shits with the new logo, and they even replaced the awnings the cover the path to the dressing room. Jerseys won't change until next year, but everything else is good as done.

Yeah, but did they change the logos on their scoreboard/jumbotron?

Old sugar packets sure saved a couple bucks there! I would have made my bid contingent on him changing those!

Yeah, they unveiled the new unis and logo, and have placed the logo everywhere - center ice, tv broadcasts, play-by-play guy's shirt, gave the fans free t-shits with the new logo, and they even replaced the awnings the cover the path to the dressing room. Jerseys won't change until next year, but everything else is good as done.

Trying to picture this. How do they get the logo sticker to stick on it? :unsure:

Yeah, but did they change the logos on their scoreboard/jumbotron?

Old sugar packets sure saved a couple bucks there! I would have made my bid contingent on him changing those!

If you knew how much those slugs cost, you would throw up a little. Let's just say that it's safe to assume that a lot of posters don't make enough in a year (pre-tax, much less post-tax) to buy just one.

If you knew how much those slugs cost, you would throw up a little. Let's just say that it's safe to assume that a lot of posters don't make enough in a year (pre-tax, much less post-tax) to buy just one.

I believe it. I would love to know the actual dimensions - they look big hanging 60 or 80 feet in the air - can't imagine how big they are face to face.

Which really begs the question, how much forethought did anyone in the cash grab circle really put into any decision they made? The logo changed 3 times in a decade, that didn't raise a red flag with anyone purchasing/designing said scoreboard. Everything about it reeks of, and well much of OSP's reign, reeks of complete incompetence.

OSP was the financial jolt the team needed at the time but LQ proved himself incapable of forethought. Please don't tell me about all of the "innovations" Larry had a part in. I can't believe that man had an ounce of savvy what-so-ever.

Archived