GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Just got home in time to see the Sabres bring it to 3-2. Note to WGR: If you want me to turn the TV down to hear RJ, you've got a lot of synching to do.

I thought I was the only one who took issue with this! I'll hear a goal called like 4 minutes after someone has posted about it here.

How can the D lose Vanek.

Nice play by Weber finding him.

Good point. A Tampa break down. They are usually all over him in that area.He is the one guy that most teams key on defensively. Sabres playing like crap and still in the game. An omen I hope!

Good point. A Tampa break down. They are usually all over him in that area.He is the one guy they all the teams key on defensively. Sabres playing like crap and still in the game. An omen I hope!

With the lack of effort they've shown out there, they have no business being in this game, yet if they hustle and bury some chances this 3rd period they may be able to steal a point or two.

Biggest period of the year coming up. They can not afford to lose this game. Carolina, Florida and Toronto are all winning at this point.

Agreed. No reason why they should have played Tampa and Florida 5 times thus far this season and not have a single point to show for it. They need a big 20 minutes here.

I thought I was the only one who took issue with this! I'll hear a goal called like 4 minutes after someone has posted about it here.

I hear you. But I think it syncs up in Buffalo and Rochester on the radio. There is no chance of trying to get the online feed to match VS, especially out of area. I wish they had something online where you could type in your area code and service provider and they would fix it automatically.

edit: spelling

Archived