GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Roloson has been very good. Just not tonight.

He's not a guy they want to go into the playoffs with. This is a team in need of goaltending and a serious upgrade on the blue-line. It will be interesting to see in the Lightning management let's it ride or tries to take a run with Stamkos.

Since when did you want them to make the playoffs?

PTR

I was just helping you out. Tonight's game was fun to watch. Much like the four games the Bills won it really just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It was an entertaining three hours. The bigger picture remains the same. Change is coming. A new direction which will hopefully lead to a Stanley Cup.

Same here, but remember we are not supposed to want them to make the playoffs...because it will ruin the master plan of all the real fans........ :beer:

I've certainly noticed that after Drew's last two hat tricks there were new 'Drew bashing' threads started the day after. So I might expect the same again this time.

I was just helping you out. Tonight's game was fun to watch. Much like the four games the Bills won it really just doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It was an entertaining three hours. The bigger picture remains the same. Change is coming. A new direction which will hopefully lead to a Stanley Cup.

And every game they win makes you look like a bigger chump. Yes, change is coming. Just maybe not the housecleaning you envision.

PTR

I still don't believe Drew Stafford is this good, but that was fun to watch. They're going to make the playoffs and they're gonna do it without Roy.

Vanek talking about simplifying the game. That really has been this teams problem and I'm glad losing Roy is what made it happen.

naysayers........BE GONE!

Ah, wishful thinking. It's Buffalo; there will always be the "nays." Fortunately, unlike politics, they cannot dictate the direction of this team.

Nice win tonight! Great comeback, and Stafford gave some credit to whom at the end of the game? Oh, that coach guy. Yeah, him. Now Jones is even giving him props.

Speaking of 8th, we're 4 points out with 2 games on CAR. I need to dig up one of DeLuca's crystal ball predictions about how this team was finished.

PTR

10th in the East and 24th in the league is where they currently stand.

I don't want to ruin your night with reality. I'm sure tonight's game will cover a decent amount of time on the teams highlight DVD. As I said it was fun to watch.

And every game they win makes you look like a bigger chump. Yes, change is coming. Just maybe not the housecleaning you envision.

PTR

All I can say is hold on to your dreams. Maybe you will get your wish that Terry Pegula is the type of owner that is just happy being in the league. I get the impression he's not from the little he has said and has been written about him.

Chump is really funny. Here you are with the idea I get mad when they win when I actually enjoy watching them when they play well and win. Add that to the enjoyment I will have when sweeping changes are made. It's like I can have my wings and beer too. I am pretty sure that makes you the chump.

Archived