Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Weebles wobble and do fall down. They do bounce right back up though....

Sure do. Ennis had one of the best shifts of the season midway through the second. He could barely make it to the bench. In fact, a few minutes later the trainer had to tighten the bolt in his neck. Dr. Frankenstein, call your answering service...

lol if you wanna trade Stafford now you better get a HELL of an impact ROSTER player, not some promising prospect who will struggle for four years and be traded in the middle of his breakout year (you know, aka stafford).

I agree. I like Stafford, always have. Although, I'm not sure I would call this a breakout season for him. I think he has yet to have that so that is why I want to keep him. I also think he has a mean streak that has not been adequately been tapped into.

5-1 Sabres. DeLuca must be bummed.

PTR

Why? This is an enjoyable night in a season that hasn't had many of the them. 5-1 at home against a rookie goalie is a good night. It doesn't change where this team is when it comes to being a Cup Contender. At least not for those of us that have reality based opinions.

So tell me PTR, which type of bottle do you use when you are in the fields trying to catch lighting?

Why? This is an enjoyable night in a season that hasn't had many of the them. 5-1 at home against a rookie goalie is a good night. It doesn't change where this team is when it comes to being a Cup Contender. At least not for those of us that have reality based opinions.

So tell me PTR, which type of bottle do you use when you are in the fields trying to catch lighting?

I'll never get why some think you don't want the Sabres to win.

With as chippy as this game is, should they (and when) pull Miller, NFL style?

Archived