Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

For those following the Hassan trial, Steve Cichon on twitter:

"@SteveWBEN: #hassan sabres jerseys on jury include: Miller, Drury, Lafontaine, two others... At least one sabres tshirt, at least one sabres sweatshirt"

Only in Buffalo will you find 7 of 12 jury members at a murder trial wearing Sabres gear in court on gameday. :pirate:

Sabres win tonight.

I keep getting shocked today! Seriously!? A man is on trial for his life and you wear a sports jersey.

Judge probably has one of those buffalo horn hats on.

I heard Hassan has his Rob Johnson Bills jersey on too.

:clapping:

I keep getting shocked today! Seriously!? A man is on trial for his life and you wear a sports jersey.

Judge probably has one of those buffalo horn hats on.

Dude chopped his wife's head off. I'd wear a banana costume to his trial if they'd let me. It's a small concession for the amount of time wasted listening to him try to rationalize verbal and psychological abuse as a grounds for murder.

Yeah, we get it Muzzy, your wife was kind of a b*tch and you're crazy. Doesn't mean you can stab the sh*t out of her and cut her head off.

Not that I don't see your argument PA. I'm sure both you and I would show up wearing nice clothing. It's a legal proceeding, and a big one at that. I would want to look presentable and I would expect everyone else to do the same. But apparently it's casual Friday at the courthouse. Only in Buffalo. I bet the judge is wearing his Zubaz underneath the robe.

For those following the Hassan trial, Steve Cichon on twitter:

"@SteveWBEN: #hassan sabres jerseys on jury include: Miller, Drury, Lafontaine, two others... At least one sabres tshirt, at least one sabres sweatshirt"

Only in Buffalo will you find 7 of 12 jury members at a murder trial wearing Sabres gear in court on gameday. :pirate:

Sabres win tonight.

That's pretty amazing. No need to sell real clothes in Buffalo I guess. All you need is sweat pants and Flutie jerseys.

Dude chopped his wife's head off. I'd wear a banana costume to his trial if they'd let me. It's a small concession for the amount of time wasted listening to him try to rationalize verbal and psychological abuse as a grounds for murder.

Yeah, we get it Muzzy, your wife was kind of a b*tch and you're crazy. Doesn't mean you can stab the sh*t out of her and cut her head off.

Not that I don't see your argument PA. I'm sure both you and I would show up wearing nice clothing. It's a legal proceeding, and a big one at that. I would want to look presentable and I would expect everyone else to do the same. But apparently it's casual Friday at the courthouse. Only in Buffalo. I bet the judge is wearing his Zubaz underneath the robe.

What riff on buffalo sports fans and clothing would be complete without a Zubaz reference?

:clapping: Dude chopped his wife's head off. I'd wear a banana costume to his trial if they'd let me. It's a small concession for the amount of time wasted listening to him try to rationalize verbal and psychological abuse as a grounds for murder. Yeah, we get it Muzzy, your wife was kind of a b*tch and you're crazy. Doesn't mean you can stab the sh*t out of her and cut her head off. Not that I don't see your argument PA. I'm sure both you and I would show up wearing nice clothing. It's a legal proceeding, and a big one at that. I would want to look presentable and I would expect everyone else to do the same. But apparently it's casual Friday at the courthouse. Only in Buffalo. I bet the judge is wearing his Zubaz underneath the robe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clapping: What riff on buffalo sports fans and clothing would be complete without a Zubaz reference?

:lol:

The next time the Sabres go to the finals, I will wear these to work. With a suitjacket and tie.http://www.zubaz.com/Zubaz-Pants-NavyGold-Zubaz-Zebra-Pants-_-362707525_PD.html

Absolutely.

I think the Sabres may stumble out of the block just from the layoff, but they should dominate from about halfway through the 1st period on seeing how the Pens should be tired. Buffalo 4-2

Archived